33 || A Moment Of Desire

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Sabrina smiled proudly at herself in her room as she felt good about herself since a long time. She had won the talent show with singing a song that had a lot of meaning.

The blonde had created that song after Klaus and her shared their first kiss. It was ironic since they both had shadows behind their souls.

They both had so many things they regret. But they saw past that and how they really were.

Sabrina was still struggling to know who she really was but that day she saw or she acted more how the changing would do to her.

She'd become careless and evil. Nobody would be able to bring her back from the voidness she could feel in her.

A knock echoed in her room and she walked over opening. Hope had stayed over at Landon's dorm after hiding from Dr. Saltzman.

"Klaus" she smiled as he stood there with a smirk that was never seen off his face. "Hello love," he greeted. "May i come in?"

Sabrina nodded brushing a hair behind her ear as she hadn't seen him in days or more like weeks.

The school doesn't let anybody out during school time so she couldn't exactly see him all the way from New Orleans.

"So how's it been" she awkwardly asked pulling her long sleeved shirt down to cover up her hands.

"Good until my mind goes back to you" he flirted and she giggled. "I'm being missed, glad to know" her looked every where but his.

She didn't know if he knew about the slug infecting her. If he knew about her almost killing her head master and his daughter.

"I gotta say love, you were amazing out in the stage" he complimented her. He truly meant it, he never heard her sing but just playing the instrument he had gifted her.

She had the voice of an angel for him.

"Thanks, i do wait it makes everyone forgive me" she still didn't look up at him.

Klaus raised his eyebrows confused. "Sabrina?" he called but she just didn't look at him. She was embarrassed and he didn't think she had to be.

"You know Klaus maybe...maybe you should get going i don't want Hope or Dr. Saltzman walking in on-"

"On what?" he cut her off. She bit her lip now looking up at him. He looked good on the leather jacket. So she didn't know it was the fact it made him look hot or that she was having that attraction moment.

But damn did she want to kiss his red blood lips that she had already been craving to crash with hers.

"Walk in on us doing...something" she tried playing cool but lately she could barely do that with Klaus around.

"On us kissing?" he says taking a step closer.

"Maybe"

"Now love this might seem fast but you do look stunning in those shorts pajamas and the ones exactly you were wearing that time back in New Orleans" he took more steps closer to her.

By now Sabrina didn't know what were they talking about or doing, but the conversation about her singing was long gone.

She gulped smiling. "Thanks, i um was going to sleep" she said.

"Is that so?" Klaus asked.

"Not really" her voice squealed.

Klaus chuckled at her. "You know love i was coming to say goodbye, a good nights kiss maybe, but i gotta say i don't think i want to go anymore" he looked at her.