07 || She Wishes

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

I sat in the guest room they had let me stayed in. I'm pretty sure its not the only guests room here because there's more then one.

Running out of the conversation like i did was the best way i could explain myself by no explaining myself. But they should already know i cant control me when i get angry.

I knew i was a stupid reason and that i was the one who bumped into her, but she didn't have to be all rude when i was the one who ended up withe the ice cream stain.

But it just go me so angry that they think only because their New Orleans witches they get to treat anybody else badly.

My head snapped to the door when a knock rung in the room. "Come in" i sighed knowing it was either Hope or Hayley.

But i didn't expect to see Klaus there. I smiled at him doing like nothing happened. "Klausyyy!" i sang putting my hands up.

He chuckled. "Hello again love" he said and i patted the spot next to me. "Whatcha' doing here?" i asked happy he was the one who came.

He walked over and sat beside me. "Sabrina we need to talk about what happened" i pursed my lips. "Really cause i already said sorry for ruining your trip to the fair" i said.

He sighed and gave me a soft smiled which i had to admit gave me butterflies.

"Love you didn't ruing anything" each time he says love to me i swear i can drop to the floor. "Don't agree on that" i said shaking my head.

"Sabrina those witches are always looking for a way to piss someone off-" "You don't get it Klaus" i cut him off.

He raised his eyebrows. "What don't i get love?" he asked and i sighed.

"I couldn't control myself, its like the darkness in me takes control of its own and i couldn't stop myself and wanna know the worst part," she had never told this to anybody burn Klaus always gave her a confidence she couldn't hide this from him. "Its that each time i do something like this...i enjoy it"

He looked shocked about this and grabbed my hand to which i smiled. "Sabrina i get that feeling, before Hope was born everytime i killed satisfied me" he said in some way relating to me but not completely.

"But you killed for reasons or because they really make something to piss you off, but i don't i do it for the dumbest things ever...sometimes i wished i was a normal witch...and i know everybody does too" i could feel in the corner of my eyes a tear drop.

I rarely cry, its something that just doesn't come with me. And if i do cry its because-i cant even say why because its simply not in me.

Dark witches are not sensible at all. I remember when my mom said crying is for the weak. I don't remember my mother much, except the most marked memories in my mind.

I felt Klaus's hand on my cheek and whip it away. I turned to him and saw him have soft eyes.

"Love you're unique dark, but still unique you dint have to be something you're not to fit in or control yourself" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"The mans not even here and Mr. Saltzman's words still get to come out of someones mouth" i said as he said the words my head master told me once or more then once.

"Are you comparing me to your head master?" he said and i stood up turning to him and put my hands on my hips. "No...you're much hotter" i smirked and he seemed not much amused.

I do tell him how handsome and hot he is each time i see him. I don't get shy until he actually does something that is affection towards me.

"Love you do realize I'm a thousand years old and you're 16" he said and laughed his purely white teeth showing. "And you do realize i don't care" i told him.

"I could be your father"

"But you're not"

"I'm older"

"Yeah like I care"

"You should date boys your age"

"I have, but don't last long because my love is towards you"

We laughed at what just happened. I knew what he was doing though. Trying to take things off my mind when i was mad not long ago.

"You don't have to do this" i said and he raised his eyebrows. "Do what?" he asked. "Do like you need to talk to me, when i bet you want to do other things then sit here with me" i said and he sighed.

"Love your comapny besides all the flirting, is one of the times i most enjoy" my heart fluttered at that. He just said my company is enjoyable.

"Hm not much say that" i said. "Why not?" he asked. "Besides my friends, people who know who i am tend to run away before i even speak a word" i looked down at my hands.

"Tell me their names and i'll rip out their hearts" he teased and i laughed. "Nah don't worry, id already have by then" he seemed shocked but laughed it off.

Silence fell upon us and i actually felt awkward because with Klaus i usually talk or run off silent. It sounds cringy but hey everybody is like that with their crush. But we never stay silent.

"So love i have something little for you" he said and i frowned. "I said no gifts for my birthday" i immediately told him.

"And who said it was for you birthday" he said leaning in and i blushed. "In that case...what is it?" i asked curiously. I don't like getting presents but the face he made pulled on the curious in me.

"Let me show you" he said and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. As we turned to the right we entered a room that wad locked.

My eyes widen when i saw all kind of old artifacts. Like swords, jewelry, anything. "Wow, what is this place?" i asked. "A room with things me and my siblings have collected over the years" he said and i grabbed a sword very pointy.

He took it from me and i smiled. "So what does this have to do with what you told me?" i asked looking around. "We have collected things from the ancient kingdoms some of them including this" he took out a guitar and i gasped.

It was very pretty and i couldn't help but stare in aw. "A guitar from who did you steal this from?" i asked as he passed it to me.

"A musician who used to play in one of the many castles we had been staying," he explained and i positioned it and ran my hands through the cords. "None of us play, but i heard you play"

My eyes widen and i knew i will soon kill Hope for telling them this. "Hope and her big mouth" i huffed. "I play...but not anymore"

"Well perhaps you could play again, a talent like this should never go to waste, and it helps with anger" he told me and i gave him a thankful smile.

"Thanks but, i got other methods to deal with my anger" i said and he looked confused. "How come?" he asked. "Oh something little of mine" i smiled.

"Anyway i would like you to keep it" he said and i sighed. "Ok ok" i accepted. We looked at each other for a moment and i smirked. "You're looking at me very intense" i teased.

"Love come on, we were having a moment" he said and i gasped. "You said we were having a moment yay!" i cheered. "Love you're impossible" he laughed.

"I know"

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Did you like it? I think it was cute how Klaus went to talk to Sabrina. Funny how they were having a moment and Sabrina had to say it.

Now you know something else about her, she plays the guitar, but very little.

Comment what you think please I love reading your comments!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06