04 || Questions

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Sabrina sat down in History class, eyes set on the notebook which she was doodling on.

Kaleb the vampire sat beside her and looked at her notebook that had butterflies all over. "You sure like butterflies" he told her. The dark witch turned to him with a look.

"That's my business and stop talking to me" she snapped and he whistled at her. "Snappy today Blackthorn" he said and she raised her eyebrows.

Sabrina always hated Kaleb he was a douche because he thought too much of himself and so she never liked him because of that.

And after a party they both made out, he went around telling everybody they had sex. When it was just a make out.

"You still talking to me" she sang. Hearing the whispers at the behind him, Mr. Williams turned to them. "Kaleb, Sabrina is the there something you'd like to share with the class?" he mockingly asked hating to be talked over while teaching.

Sabrina smiled sarcastically at Kaleb for calling attention on her. She was never the one to talk in class, that's why she sat in the back.

She was rarely called and she hated when she was. "No Mr. Williams continue" Kaleb said smirking. "Ok then, Sabrina question, what year did world war II start and ended?" he asked and she cursed under her breath.

Clicking her pen she looked at him with a glare. "Sabrina?" he questioned. When she didn't answer Jed took it on him to bother her.

"Aw does the witch not know the answer?" he teased her. Sabrina pursed her lips. "September 1st 1939 to September 2nd 1945" she quickly answer with a smirk.

Mr. Williams looked at her with careful eyes. "Good Sabrina and Jed leave her alone" he warned the wolf. He knew that Sabrina was the witch that you had to be careful and most students knew that as she could snap at any moment.

But some took it upon themselves to snap her on purpose. "Don't worry Mr. Williams wouldn't want to mess with a vudu witch" Jed kept on going.

That was one of the nicknames he had giving her and she hated it. "Jed i'd shut your hole if you don't want your teeth coming out" she smiled sweetly.

"Sabrina, Jed that's enough" the teacher scolded. "Witch bitch" mumbled the wolf and Sabrina glared and mumbled a spell. The boy jumped from his seat when his wrist snapped broken.

The blonde dark witch smirked when he grunt in pain. "Cry baby" she said. Mr. Williams sighed rubbing his temple. He knew Sabrina had went to the office today already and sending her again wouldn't be something she would like without first burning off his hair so he did something else.

"Sabrina go for a walk and Jed go to the nurse" he said and the boy frowned. "I'll heal" he said in a 'duh' tone. "Not really magic like hers will last longer then expected, now go" he instructed and the boy left to the nurse.

Sabrina huffed when he motioned for her to go out. She didn't like the class much, but hated being the one in trouble when she didn't do anything.

With her feet stomping, she walked out.

~~~

As Sabrina walked around the hallways she stopped in the lobby to see Landon sitting there. Deciding the boy seemed lonely she went over to him.

He startled jumped looking at her a little scared. Sabrina noticed this. "Don't be scared, i wont hurt you" she said. She liked it when people was scared of her, but not the ones that she enjoyed as company.