08 || Other Methods

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It's been one week since Sabrina came to New Orleans for Winter break and she had been behaving good and nothing had happened after her little argument with the witch Diana.

Hayley had talked with her and explained it was a friend of Hope's and came to visit for spring break. Diana didn't seem at all happy about it, but let it pass or that's what Hayley was made to think.

It was night out and Sabrina while going around for a walk in New Orleans had seen a club and so she decided to sneak out to night and party.

She smiled when she put her mascara and looked at herself in the mirror. She had made sure to lock the room with a spell so they would come in and think she was sleeping.

The blonde had planned everything and was ready to go out the window.

Leaning on the rails she carefully and quietly jumped out even in heels she had an ability with them

She smirked when she was down and followed the streets she remembered she had taken that afternoon.

~~~

Sabrina smirked as she entered the club and light flickered everywhere. People danced with each other and the drink being passed around.

This was the other way she knew of how to get her mind off the anger or to just simply take her mind off anything.

Parties was never something she liked but when she was stressed it was the first thing she did.

Walking over to the bar stool she saw a cute boy serving drink. With a wave of hand he came over.

"What can i get you beautiful?" he flirted already. "Um how about some vodka" she smiled sweetly. Sabrina was 16 and so she did look her age so flirting was her only option right now.

"Vodka good option, but i think an ID would work for one of those" he told her and her smile faltered, but soon brought up a smirk.

"Oh come on nobody gotta play by the rules" she tried convincing him, but he shook his head. "Sorry princess, but i'll get fired" she huffed upset already.

"Two vodka please" said a guy beside her and she turned. When the boy served the drink the guy with red hair beside her passed one to her.

She raised her eyebrows looking at the drink then him. "Couldn't let you stay without one darling" he said and Sabrina had to admit the guy was very cute.

"Well thank you, but i could work for my own drink" she said passing it back to him. She didn't know what was about this dude, but something was off about him and although she really wanted the drink, her suspicions blocked her.

"Stubborn i see, i like stubborn" he said. Sabrina flipped her hair back with a scoff. "Thanks but i gotta go over there...far from you" she said not really bothered to lie.