12 || His Mom

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Her laugh echoed through the walls as they walked into the city of the dead. "So the first time we properly meet and you take me to a cementery...charming" she said and he shrugged.

"What can I say it's my home" he told her and she looked at him creep out. She knew the witches got their power from here, but it was shivering how spirits were still able to use their magic.

"Come here I want to show you something" he said and pulled her over to a small clearing where stairs were. It was almost like a stage.

"What?" she looked around confused. "This is where most magic is channelled and in here are some witch objects" he said and walked inside. Sabrina was debating if to follow him or not. It was tempting as trouble always tempted her, but what if it was a trap.

"You coming!?" he called from inside. Choosing on her trouble side she walked in.

It was like a tomb, but with no dead bodies in it. It was full of witch crafts and it honestly make her shiver. The school didn't have it as creepy as they did and mostly because this ones were in a cemetery.

"Ok why do I have a feeling you're about to kidnap me and do some sort of spells" her sarcastic remark made him laugh.

"Don't worry Buffy, I'm one of the good witches" she pursed her lips as it was the whole opposite of what she was.

"Buffy?" She frowned. It sounded a way too cringy nickname. "Too much?" he asked and she nodded.

"So Darren, i heard we were going somewhere last time at the club, where exactly were you taking me without getting my number first?" her fingers ran over the shelf and made a face disgusted about how dusty and dirty it was.

'They seriously need to clean this place' She thought.

"Sorry, couldn't exactly get it because your boyfriend knocked me out before i could" he says grabbing a small box from the table.

Choking on her own saliva, Sabrina coughed looking at him with big eyes. Her face had gone red as a tomato and she nervously smiled.

"B-boyfriend?" she laughed was nervous too and she couldn't help, but think of Klaus being her boyfriend. A Dream come true, but also something that seemed impossible.

The frown on his face was showed his confusion. "Yeah the man that took you" he told her and she laughed. "Yeah he's...he's not my boyfriend" she winced and Darren grinned at that.

"So you're single?" His questioned made her smirk. "Why the question?" by now they had walked over to the table in the middle one on each side leaning on it.

"Just asking" he shrugged and she nodded not believing him. "And I'm Wonder Women," her sarcasm was very much shown. "Why are you really talking to me Darren, and is that your real name for all i know you could be faking it?" she already had suspicions of him, but had ignored them. She always did and sometimes it got her in trouble. Being suspicious of everyone was like her sixth sense.

"Darren is my name and you're something else Sabrina, not only did I see it in the club, but I can see it here now, that you're not like any girls I've met" his green eyes looked at her blue and a staring contest was played until she blinked looking away then back at him.

"Of course I'm not, I'm Sabrina" she smiled and quickly walked out knowing that would bother him. But her smiled fell when Diana stood outside and glared at the young girl.

"What are you doing here" her rudeness and voice annoyed Sabrina. "That's none of your business" snapped Sabrina not going to let Diana get on her nerves more then she already did.

"This is our sacred place, whatever happens in my covens place is my business" stated the women and Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"Hey mom, it's fine she's a friend" Darren quickly came and Sabrina's jaw dropped. "Mom!?" It was shocking that Diana had a son and he so happened to meet Sabrina.

~~~

"Darren it was nice meeting you, but I think that its better to just leave it here" Sabrina quickly said as she fasten her pace to exit the cemetery.

Darren huffed angry that his mother caused the girl he had an interest in leave. "Look my mom can be dramatic, but I swear she is just offensive when it comes to manners and the witch part" he tried explaining, but the blonde didn't care at all.

"Your mom was rude and its obvious she doesn't like me and so do I, so It's fine I'm leaving just like she wants and for your own good it's best if I stay away" she told him and he rolled his eyes.

"My mom wants every single vampire and werewolf bow down to her something that's impossible, she'll get over you guys encounter" Sabrina shook her head.

"Just forget about me...anyways if you're smart enough you'd stay away from me" her statement confused Darren, but he didn't care.

"Sabrina! we've only met today, but there's something about you that i cant stop thinking, something-" "Dangerous, dark, trouble, I'm sorry lets just leave it here...goodbye Darren" she said and left out running.

It seemed the only thing she knew to do today. First she ran after burning the Mikaelson's tree and now she run away of someone who really wanted to be friends with her.

"You did good thing my boy, she is not a good witch" his mother said behind him and he glared at her. "And what do you know about that?" he snapped at her and she looked taken at back.

"Darren you've only met the girl today, she cant possibly mean something, she's a dark witch no good for our coven" her voice was strong not going to let that girl as she called her take her son away.

"Maybe she is mother, but not all witches can be born completely dark and yes I've only met her today besides the club, but she's something else, so I'm not going to stop talking to her" with that he left his mother.

It was all a plan from the club collision to today's at the restaurant. Diana wanted just a tiny thing of hers to fully see if her suspicions of Sabrina being a dark witch was true and she fell right into the trap.

She couldn't possibly have a witch like her in her city. It could bring destruction to the whole coven and humans.

Sabrina didn't know that coming to the cemetery was all they needed to know everything about her.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Darren is Diana's son! Sabrina always had her suspicions about him when they had talked early that day in the restaurant. Sadly they now know Sarbina's a dark witch.

Tell me do yoou like Darren. Would you want them to be a thing or nah and stick fully to Klaus. Christmas will come soon and so will some other secrets.

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06