22 || Birthday Morning

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Today was the day.

The day Sabrina Blackthorn turned 17 and she was not having it. She woke up and felt herself anger because it was the 31st of December.

New Years and her birthday.

She hated this day with all of her and never enjoyed it. But because of her trying to be nice for once accepted the invitation Hope gave her.

She shouldn't have accepted it now that she thinks about it.

'Horrible idea you idiot"

Her thoughts speak as she lay down on her bed under the covers. She refused to get out of there. Didn't want to get out of her room and hear everyone tell her "Happy Birthday!" she refused to let anyone tell her that.

If she stayed here then she will have a calm day none problematic and peaceful not for her but for everyone else.

She has been waiting fourteen years for this day. Or more prying this day never came.

It wasn't only that she didn't mind being told happy birthday the years before, but this year specifically was the worst.

17 for her wasn't a good age and she hated it so much that if she could she would erase that number out of any calendar or age anything in general.

The dark witches unlike her and if her memory sides her. Were happy about turning 17. It was the best year and each time one dark witch turned 17 they did a big celebration.

That was one of the few memories she had from little and lived with her coven. And the worst of them all.

She hated this day, turning 17, with all her might.

She felt herself not even surprise but anger when a big weight was pulled her down and groaned.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!" she knew it was her best friend Hope. It even annoy her more and it was just a few words.

"Hope if i wanted to be said happy birthday i would've gotten up...but not I'm still in bed, so get off!" she snapped throwing her friend off the bed.

Hope groaned confused how she could be angry. "Hey! That hurt" she whined as she fell flat on her face.

"I'm glad"

Hope was surprised when she heard Sabrina say that. Huffing she stood up and put her hands on her hips.

She thought that maybe she woke her up so she would think that's why she was so grumpy. "Ok whatever ill let it pass, but get up its your birthday" she shook Sabrina who just clenched her jaw.

She was still back under the covers and felt her eyes go black in annoyance but breathed in not letting herself get out of control that fast.

Although she knew she wouldn't be able to control it much soon.

"I don't care so leave me alone id like to stay here all day or maybe forever" she stated. Hope rolled her eyes confused and so she pulled off the covers that Sabrina was holding tightly

She was so into her thought and mad that she didn't notice that she was holding the covers so hard that her nails dig in her palm deep enough to bleed.

Hope gasped and looked at her hands then the blanket. "Sabrina what happened?" she asked concerned.

Sabrina looked at her hands and gulped. "Nothing maybe just my period" she tried to excuse. "From your hands? Really what happened?" Hope asked her going to see the wound but Sabrina pulled away standing up.