35 || Replacement For Love

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"You all have permission to compel the locals to forget for any incident and witches use locators spells anything you can do, but we need to find her" Alaric stated giving the students the go for using magic they didn't get to use all the time.

Sabrina was somewhere nobody knew where she had escaped and people were in trouble if she had become evil.

Every dark witch in history has the worst past of all. Long lists of murders were always made by them. Reason why they were alwaysfeared.

The students didn't know if they should help. They were terrified of what could happen, it scared them dearly.

"I want everyone in town to ask if they've seen her, you know anything you call me don't attack her Sabrina was already unpredictable before and more now she completed the change" Alaric warned the sheriff who was Matt Donovan.

He had worked so hard for this town to be safe. For everyone to keep up with their lives with no supernaturals to ruin their routines.

"I will, but Alaric if she does something i will take the necessary measures" he told the man who also took care of him when young.

Alaric glared already having gotten attached to her and all his students. "And i will take them if she comes to be harmed"

"Where is she, where's Sabrina!" yelled Klaus walking in making a scene. His daughter ran over to him to calm him down.

"Dad, dad!" she called he turned to her.

"Hope" he hugged her tightly. He was worried for his daughter but as selfish as it sound s little more for Sabrina.

"Hey you need to calm down ok, we arr trying everything possible" Hope explained to him. He sighed controlling his anger.

"I'm sorry I'm just-"

"Worried sick for her yeah us too, just breath and let us try find her" his daughter told him. She was a smart ass just like her mother.

"Klaus, glad you made it, lets talk in my office" he motioned for the hybrid to follow him. Klaus hated to be boss around but if it meant mote information about the girl he had caught feelings for is in danger, he wouldn't mind.

Alaric closed the door and sat on his chair and pointed to the chair in front of his desk. "Oh no I'm fine, don't feel like sitting down and drink some tea while Sabrina is out there doing who knows what!" he raised his voice and Alaric knew this would be hard.

"Klaus listen we know how much you care for her and that's why i wanted to talk here, more privately" the head master said.

Klaus raised his brows completely puzzled. "Sabrina was a little out of control after the talent show and i know you went to say goodbye to her after it ended so as awkward as it sounds i'd like to know what exactly happened?" it was going to be something awkward to talk about.

Klaus's eyes widen a little then made an barley visible grin. The memories of that night coming back to his mind.

"I'm guessing that's a little intimate mate" he said very accent like.

Alaric shifted uncomfortable. "Ok you guys kissed anything , did she lose control, her eyes went black anything?" he questioned.

"Oh no it wasn't just a kiss" Klaus shook his head. The older looking man gave him a confused look but his eyes widen once guessing what happened.

"You had sex with a 17 year old!" he stood up slamming his hands on the desk. Klaus turned serious. "That is illegal!"

"I know but Sabrina has her ways and now i have feelings for her, so don't you threaten me with vague polices rules, she is old enough" he growled. This was the main reason why Klaus never tried getting with Sabrina before they kissed.

"Klaus," Alaric clenched his fists. "No I'm not threatening you but do you know what happens when a dark witch satisfies the attraction?"

Klaus shook his head confused. It couldn't possibly be something bad.

"She has the power enough to complete the changing and you Klaus satisfied the dark part of a dark witch which besides killing, is having sex, and now she's running around with any dark witches power, and no control" he pep talk Klaus to which now he felt guilty about.

"I didn't know about that"

"Of course because you always do what you want never think for others, its just like years ago" Alaric brought back the time Klaus was here to break the curse.

The hybrids eyes widen and glared. "I thought for her, and now I'm here if i didn't care i would've never come" he growled.

Alaric sighed knowing Klaus wouldn't understand what he meant. Not only did he just have sex with someone younger then him, but also known as ad ark witch.

They have many things that make them evil or more powerful, yet not many knew that. That's why he had no book about dark witches expect one. The only book he had about them was the one he gave Sabrina who hid it and never gave it back.

They were always secretive especially with their weaknesses or anything that took away what they claimed was theirs.

"Sabrina is a witch with way too many qualities, habits and curses that make them more evil," he didn't know how to say this without feeling uncomfotlrtable. "Dark witches cant love as you-"

"Sabrina can" Klaus immediately cut him off.

Alaric nodded agreeing. "She can but doesn't know, so her coven developed the attraction the only way they can procreate and keep up power, yet even in the most beautiful part of having kids has their twist"

Klaus was beyond his knowlege. Magic wasn't his most perfect grounding as he wasn't a witch who knew anything about it. He anyways hated witches but Hope, Sabrina and his sister. He sometimes had his encounters with Davina.

"What kind of twist?"

"The one when they satisfy that craving, need of feeling their intimately their attraction, they get power making them darker and selfish...and when you and Sabrina were...together, you gave her darker side the power enough to complete the changing" he explained the only thing he mainly knew about Sabrina's kind.

Klaus felt guilty for doing so. He didn't regret it but somehow felt for what he had caused upon his actions. If only he had contained himself this wouldn't be happening to her.

"This all my fault" he growled mad at himself. Alaric sighed looking at how guilty Klaus felt. He remembered when he was the villain of their tales and how Klaus didn't care for anybody but himself and only for what benefits hims.

Now he seemed with emotions and care towards someone other then himself. He knew Hope had changed him. Soften him at heart. But Sabrina, she had done something different.

He had completed that lonliness with her.

"Look, we're trying anything possible and i promise that the Sabrina i saw is not the real one, just the one her crazy coven created, she's strong...Sabrina cant be gone"

Klaus looked out the window at the dark sky do to the storm. She couldn't be gone, not yet. She still had saving and he will find it.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

I know Sabrina didn't appear in this chapter, but she sure will on te next one. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. What do you think of the consequences of Klaus and Sabrina's actions?

Sorry for any misspelling :)

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06