26 || First Kiss

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It was something they had planned after Sabrina left the compound. Hope would sleep her with a spell just at midnight.

Klaus was the one to make sure she didn't leave before they could do something. A spell that made her sleep enough time for them to complete the spell.

One that will help Sabrina with her changing.

The blonde witch gasped awake scared. Her blue big eyes looked around with a puzzled look of where she was.

She didn't recognize the room but it sure looked like one in the compound. Her heart beat fast and her hands shook a little.

Memories of last night came to her mind and confusion hit her as she was sure not supposed to be thinking or feeling like she did.

She didn't feel the darkness like yesterday. But a way she could control it just before she turned 17.

"Love?"

Her eyes quickly looked around and she saw Klaus sitting in a chair beside the bed watching her. He looked at her carefully, like expecting something to happen.

"What happened, how am i still...me?" her question seemed weird to ask. But its from some who could turn into two people.

The little good and the full bad.

Klaus held his hands tightly thinking on how to answer. "After we talked, right after you," he paused not knowing weather it was good to say it. "After you...asked me to kill you, Hope put a spell on you that send you to sleep"

Her eye broaden. "How long was I asleep?" she asked him.

"Two days"

"Two days!" she exclaimed shocked even more. "What spell did they do?" she asked him to which he went over and sat beside her.

She probably didn't remembered but he did. How she told him she couldn't love. "They made a necklace that slowed down the changing its the one you're wearing right now, while you don't take it off you'll be fine, but it may slow it down and help you stay like you but you can still have moments" he was very careful with his choice of words on explaining the necklaces powers.

Her eyebrows knitted and she touch her chest feeling the the jewelry. Looking at it she saw it was a butterfly. The exact one she had seen at the fair.

"It was my gift the day we did the party but you left" he joked and she smiled at him

"It was my gift the day we did the party but you left" he joked and she smiled at him. "Thanks" she said.

Them both stayed silent for a moment between the two as Sabrina tried to bring her memories of two days before. But it was like her brain had blacked out blocking anything of what she had done or what had happened with her changing of darkness.

Thinking of what Klaus said she then fiddled with her fingers debating on weather asking Klaus something that made her uneasy.

"Would you?"