16 || First No

[1 WEEK LATER]

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Sabrina laughed as Darren looked at her confused

Sabrina laughed as Darren looked at her confused. "Whats funny about someone falling" he said incredulously.

Sabrina couldn't help but laugh louder. "You don't see it funny but i do and its hella funny!" her laughing made him roll his eyes.

He knew Sabrina had what some call a dark humor and so he knew what would cost telling her the story to when he fell at a covens party and everyone turned to him.

He didn't mean too but the girl he had taken as a date sent him back saying he was a douche. "Come on its not that funny" he scratched his neck.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that" she patted his chest and sat on a table.

They were currently at the cemetery because Darren wanted to show her something. "Whatever" he waved her off.

She smiled accomplishing he got annoyed and grabbed a weird object from beside her. "Sp what did you you want to show me?" she asked him as he looked for something.

Sounds of rumbling were heard and she raised her eyebrows at him. "Darren?" she called. "Wait...here it is" he took out a necklace with a red stone.

Sabrina looked at it. It was a very pretty necklace and she was mesmerized by it. "You like it?" he asked her as he shuffled with his feet.

Her lips curved into a smile. "Its pretty...vintage...but pretty" she nodded to him. He sighed in relief. "Good" the blonde girls left eyebrow raise.

"Why...?" what was happening it made her uneasy. "Because Sabrina, i wanted to ask you something" Darren said.

Sabrina gulped and got off the table her hands shaking. She didn't know what was happening but she didn't like where it was going.

"Darren what are you doing?" her laugh was nervous. He breathed in and grabbed her hands. "Sabrina would you be my girlfriend?"

It was in that moment Sabrina almost fainted. Her head spined and her blood seemed to have gone down to her feet out her brain making no clue how to function an answer.

Her heart beat fastened and although this wasn't a marriage proposal as she wasn't ready and they were way too young. Darren made it seem like one.

This caused her to get nervous then annoyed, then back to nervous, angry and lastly scared.

"Darren are you crazy...we've known each other for what two, three weeks?" her inner self tried to get controlled.

He grinned. "Sabrina i know we haven't known each other for long but...i know its soon but i think I'm falling for you so would you?" he seemed nervous now.

He could see in her eyes the conflict that was battling between the yes and no.

But it didn't take long for her to say one word after his confession.

"No"

It was blunt and cold. With no other emotion, but serious. He seemed a little surprised. He actually thought they were ready.

"What why?" he asked her and she took her hands off his grip. "Because no Darren, we barely know each other and...i cant" the last words were a whisper.

"Why?" he asked again touching her cheek. She pulled away. "Because no, not for now" he sighed, but nodded not wanting to get her mad which was something easily caused.

"Good...i gotta go now" she said grabbing her jacket. His eyes widen and grabbed her arm before she left.

"Sabrina-"

"No Darren," she ripped her arm off his hand. "Just lets forget this happened ok, I'm not mad just surprised, i need to go...its past my curfew" she lied there she didn't really have a curfew.

Nobody had power over her like that to give her the exact time to be back to the house. She had made it very clear.

"You don't have a curfew" Darren knew she was a rebel by heart and would never have a curfew. "Then just i need to go home, for make up an excuse" she turned to leave.

To her luck Diana stood there crossed arms. She looked at the girl with a girl which Sabrina gladly returned.

"I thought i made it clear i didn't want you here" she coldly told the younger witch.

"And i thought you had fallen off a bridge oh wait!...that was in my dream" said Sabrina making the witch huff.

"Darren what is she doing here...and why do you have that?" she exclaimed when she saw the necklace her son held.

"Mom you don't have to be rude to Sabrina" sighed Darren annoyed his mother was insulting Sabrina again.

The blonde girl shrugged waving the boy off. "Don't worry Darren, its fine i don't get insulted by other people comments about me" Sabrina was careless to what others thought something that made more of a rebel.

"This is for you to give to your love not some...whore you just met" Diana spat and Sabrina stopped laughing.

"Aw thanks, but it was your son who found me in a club so i think he's the dick...but not truly Darren i promise" she told him hoping she didn't offend him.

"Get out" growled Diana. "With pleasure" nodded Sabrina but before walking completely out she looked at them. "And i hope you like roaches"

When her foot stepped out of the tomb roaches started appearing everywhere and Diana jumped up scared while her son just sighed.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

I know this chapter was short and I'm sorry. Damn Darren went very fast. Don't think he's a creepy guy because of it though, he just fell fast for Sabrina.

Why do you think she said no, take a guess. Love the arguing between Diana and Sabrina i laughed at it when i wrote it (I hope that doesn't sound creepy).

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06