10 || Christmas Tree

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Since Christmas was close the Mikaelson family had decided in decorating the compound

Since Christmas was close the Mikaelson family had decided in decorating the compound. Mostly it was Rebekah and Davina begging the others to decorate. Hope was excited and the others didn't feel like it.

Sabrina didn't mind either. So after the begging and finally agreeing they had all been put to do something.

The blonde dark witch didn't feel like it, but after Rebekah demanded her assistance she was put to decorate the stairs.

It wasn't fun to her like it was to others. It was her first time ever celebrating with a family since her coven never celebrated Christmas from what she remembers. Anyways she doubts they would did things like this.

She didn't know how to do things in family as she doesn't have any. Sabrina was used to just staying at the boarding school in her room and sleep through most of the day and just being alone for celebrations.

Never is she in a too happy enviorment.

As she put some ornaments on the rails she had decided on the pattern of red and green.

She was very concentrated she didn't notice Hope had stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey Bri, how about we put some gold so that way its not all red and green" suggested Hope happily.

Sabrina didn't seem to agree. "No, i like it like this" she said keeping up with her way. "You sure? i think we should add gold, maybe just one to make it more bright-" "I said no!" she snapped her eyes for a moment changing black and a nearby light bust.

She gasped and her eyes widen. Hope look at her friend confused. "Wow its wasn't that big of a deal Bri, you sure you're ok?" Hope asked and Sabrina nodded.

"Yeah I'm good" she quickly said her vision changing back to colors after a slow breathing of control.

Confused, but not wanting to push her, Hope left to her aunt Freya. "What was that about, is she ok?" the oldest Mikaelson asked having seen what happened.