03 || Winter Break Invitation

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

I slammed the door of my dorm as i walked in. I didn't care when Hope jumped scared, i was too mad to care.

"Wow, i guess the talk didn't go well" she said and i glared. "Ya think!" i snapped back. I knew that i didn't have to be rude, but when i was angry i didn't care to who i yelled.

"Ok, didn't have to be rude" she raised her hands up. "Fine, sorry, i didn't mean too, its just i hate when they want me to use magic i cant use!" i exclaimed sitting down on my bed and running a hand through my hair.

"Hey, who said you cant" Hope tried cheering. I raised my eyebrows at her and looked at the dead flower we had on the desk.

I tried bringing it back to life, but ended up turning it to dust. "Ok, you know it was dead already, too dead to be brought back to life" she tried helping.

Hope has always been my best friend and i appreciate the way she always tried to help me with my magic, but even her and the rest had to get over that i cant use earth magic.

"Hope, thanks, but we know i cant bring anything to life, but kill it instead" i breathed out. She smiled at me and sat beside me.

"I know its hard to be the only dark witch in school, but you shouldn't give up" she said and i gave her a look. "I gave up the moment i was born, I'm not good ok" i stood up walking back and forth.

"You know winter break is coming and so my family was wondering that since you don't do anything but stay here, wanted to come over?" she asked and i sighed.

The Mikaelson's always invite me to most their things during spring break, winter break or summer vacation or anything we can go with our family.

But every year i refuse, although some people don't agree. They are a happy and nice family and i wouldn't want to ruin it.

"Hope you know i don't-"

"Please, they want you there and you're like my sister it would be so much fun and i cant believe I'm saying this but...it was my dad's idea you should join us" she said and i grinned.

Klaus Mikaelson want's me there. As you know my crush on him goes big, but i assume that because I'm 16 and am Hope's best friend he doesn't see me as anything else. Although i wished he did.

"He did?" i asked. "Yes and please stop making that face, so what you say?" i thought about it.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Ugh, fine only for this time" i said and she jumped up squealing. "Yay and we can celebrate your birthday there!" she said all excited.

My eyes widen and i shook my head. "No!" i said way too fast. "Why not, it's your birthday?" she asked confused. "Uh because...you know i hate celebrating my birthday" i laughed nervously.

"You are the only person i know that hates celebrating their birthday" she said and i shrugged. "What can i say, i hate to get old" what an excuse.

"Sabrina, you turn 17 it means you will be able to drive the next year, and we can celebrate it like New Orleans parties" Hope tried convincing her.

"Hope no! Just leave it ok, I'm going but promise no party or gifts or anything" i snapped giving her a pointed look. "Ok geez, we won't do anything" she raised her hands in surrender and i nodded.

Celebrating my birthday is something i never do. Not when i know that getting to a certain age bad things happen.

~~~

As i walked down the hall i saw MG and Lizzie talking, him smiling while she just gave him a weird look. It was so funny to see MG had a major crush on Lizzie, but she was too obvlious to notice or simply didn't care.

As he walked away i stopped by her. "You know he has this big crush on you right?" i told her and she jumped rolling her eyes.

"God Sabrina," Lizzie is a drama queen. "And i know, but i have my eyes on someone else" she said drooling when Rafael walked down the hallway.

I raised my eyebrows. It's funny cause i sorta thought he had a thing with Josie. "Rafael?" i said and she nodded. "Yes, we're perfect for each other, his the alpha wolf and I'm the most popular here" she explained.

Also she's like a dreamer and a younger version of Caroline. "Lizzie how can i say this um...you can't say you're perfect if you're not a thing" I tried dropping the bomb softly.

She gave me a glare. "Oh please we are, at least we have more chances than you and Klaus Mikaelson" she said and I gasped.

"Uh Klaus is just in denial about his feelings," I said. This time it was her turn to give me a look. "Ok, you know what a girl can dream!" I excused myself. "What are you guys talking about?" asked Josie appearing.

"Sabrina's crush on Klaus Mikaelson" Lizzie said. I know almost everybody knows my crush on him, well everybody as in my friends.

"You still into him, i thought you said he was older" Josie told me. "He is and it makes him even hotter" I smiled. Maybe I have a thing for older men as weird as it sounds or it's only Klaus I have a thing for.

It's just the British accent gets me every single time. "Whatever you say" Lizzie mumbled. "What Lizzie is trying to say is good luck with him" Josie clarified and I smiled.

"You see that's a good friend" I told Lizzie who stuck out her tongue. I rolled my eyes. "Well I gotta get to class" I waved them goodbye and walled to the class that I shared with no other then Kaleb.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

So you liking it so far? I wait you are. Because I love it. As you read the Winter break is soon and you know this story doesn't follow the shows timeline. It's my own.

Sabrina will soon see Klaus yay!

Remember to comment!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06