09 || Guitar

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

Being hungover is not something i enjoy after a party. So when i woke up today my head was pounding. And to make it worse the sun decided to light up my whole room.

"Κλείσιμο" i said and the curtains closed darkening my room just how i like it. What i like dark things if i wouldn't, i wouldn't like myself...well my powers.

Ignoring my randome thoughts i sat up and looked at the time and saw i had slept till the afternoon.

I took off the blankets and notice i had been changed into a pair of PJ's. My brain tried thinking when did i change, but then...i don't even remember coming home.

My head pounded even more when there was a knock on my door. "Uh...come in?" i said confused. Hope walked in and she had a very serious face.

"What?" i asked her. "What? That's all, no 'thank you for being a good friend and rescuing me from a dude i don't even know' wow" she snapped and i looked at her wide eyes.

The hell she is talking about. "Huh?" i said. "God Sabrina you're impossible youst even remember what happened last night!" she said dropping in a chair near a desk.

"I never can" i shrugged. Every time i drink too much i always wake up memory whipped.

Hope glared and huffed. "Well you sneaked out and went to a club and drank too much" she said. I then thought of how she said a dude was with me.

"What about the dude?" i asked curiously. "Was he cute?"

"I don't know, I'm seriously never again saving your ass because of you sneaking out, and I'm sorry for not being able to cover you up this time, but i cant lie to my dad or mom" she said and stood up and left.

Now i'd tell you i knew what she meant, but i had just woken up and maybe my eyes are awake but half my brain is still asleep.

So seeing as i need to figure out what happened I'm taking a long bath.

~~~

"Hello, hello!" i greeted the Mikaelson family more specifically Kol, Hayley, Elijah and Freya

They turned to me with a frown. "Drunk princess awakens" grinned Kol. "Hey that's me" i said. Not looking amused Kol dropped his grin.

"No darling its not a good thing" he said and motioned to Elijah. The suited original turned to me straight face.

"Sabrina" he called and i smiled sheepishly. "Yes Elijah?" i answered. "Would you tell me why were you at a club in the middle of the night" he was too calm, too much for me.

"Nope...and i think i prefer you yelling then all this calmness" i motioned to him. He gave me a look. "Sabrina Blackthorn you're here to spend your Winter break nice and fun, not drunk and forgotten so before doing something like so again, think about it" he speeches and i huffed.