24 || Birthday Surprise

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Klaus stopped outside the compound when he had remembered his family had surprise party for the girl he ha din front of him.

Although it didn't seem like it, it took him about one hour and a half to find her. So his family or more like Rebekah had time enough to fix up the party.

Ironic how just found her Rebekah had texted him to bring her back in an hour, which was the time it took making it the right time when they arrived.

Sabrina was about to enter when Klaus put an arm in front of her stopping her from going in. She raised her eyebrows confusion shown in her eyes.

"What?" she asked at him. "Love...before you go in, you need to understand that you matter to us and don't get angry" he warned her which she knitted her eyebrows. "Why..." her voice was that of someone suspicious. "Just understand" he pleaded her.

Confused and not knowing what to answer she walked in to everybody instantly jumping up.

"SURPRISE!"

They all screamed seeing her walk in. If Sabrina hadn't been going through what she was going through right now, she maybe would've laughed or smiled.

But today she wasn't the one of yesterday and so her eyes widen and she clenched her fists.

"What the holly hell is this?" her question left everybody shocked. Nobody knew this would be her reaction. "A surprise party?" Hope said it sounded more like a question as Sabrina had the most serious and red face ever.

A light busted then the next and lastly third one. Some jumped not expecting that and others looked confused.

"A what?" she couldn't believe that the one thing she asks for is the one thing they do. "You promised me" she looked at Hope then at the others and lastly at Klaus who stood there ashamed to have broken a promise that he now understood the meaning too.

"Bri...we though you'd like it, that's why we did it" Hope tried explaining, but Sabrina wasn't listening to any excuses.

"So after I asked you all not too, you guys still do it...now I see my word doesn't count" she scoffed feeling herself anger in darkness.

The one thing she has ever asked of something important to her to not do, is the first thing they do.

It made her feel like her words didn't have value and it anger the dark witch I her.

"Love let us explain-"

"Bullshit, let you explain bullshit," not a single pin dropped of how silent and shocked everybody was. "I asked you, begged you not to do this and yet you did, so when you looked for me made me tell you one of my deepest secrets you go do this" her voice cracked hurt.

She actually felt hurt. Something she never did at all. Maybe it was the changing that made her have actual emotions that weren't egocentric for herself.

"Love, what you said what I said I do want to help you-"

"Klaus there is no way to help me" she cried at him. She was scared. It wasn't a feeling she was trying to discover but it was the one that came first to her mind when she woke up.

She was never scared but right now what was left good of her was reacting.

Hayley frowned confused at what they were talking about. "What is happening?" she asked looking at Klaus to which he just looked down.

Sabrina huffed crossing her arms looking at them. She may have no other option now then just tell them.

"I'll make it simple for you guys sake to actually understand something I say," she breathed in. "By midnight I'm turning completely dark"

It was something that old Sabrina wouldn't have said without some emotion. But her face was blank and her hands were clenched.

"Dark?" asked Hope scare for her friend. "Yes i dark, evil, selfish so thank for you all making a party of me going dark, really all I wanted" she growled some taking one steps back.

Sabrina wasn't acting normal and the only three witches besides her could feel themselves want to run from how much dark Sabrina was radiating.

"We can help-"

"No you cannot," we face turned to Klaus. She felt bad deep down as her curse was soon to take over. It was already 4 pm and Sabrina could feel herself fading little by little. "Nobody can"

"But if what you say is true then we can help" Hope didn't want to lose her whole life friend. She already felt like Sabrina was her sister. She couldn't lose her like this.

"Oh please don't pity me just quite the bullshit like you people ca-AH!" she groaned when her head for no reason started hurting.

"What happened?" Kol asked seeing as she held her head. Trying to take a step closer Rebekah was about to help her when she remembered what happened last time.

"Sabrina," she didn't think it was a good idea but she had to take the risk. "Are you ok?"

Sabrina winced falling to her knees. Klaus flashed over to her but stopped when she looked up her eyes going black and switching to her blue.

They lo stare in Aw as she seemed to be changing. "Please help me," she winced sounding like the normal Sabrina. "Sabrina?" Klaus said bending down to her.

"I don't need your help" she growled pushing him away one again sending him up in the air and falling on a table. That was where the surprise gift would be.

"Klaus-Stop" It was terrifying seeing this like her inner self fighting to get out, but her other side the good one trying to stop it.

"What do we do?" asked Hope lost in spells to say. "I don't know I've never known about this" Freya said sorry for not knowing.

With one last scream Sabrina looked down stopping her whimpers as she slowly looked up at them with blue eyes.

"Sabrina is it you?" Davina asked taking a step over but Kol stopped her.

That hurt a little as she now knew they were scared or worst didn't trust her anymore.

"I'm sorry I-i...I can't control it" she cried tears falling. Before she would hurt someone she stopped them mid way as they went to go over.

"I cant put you all in danger" was the last thing she said and then walked out with guilt and fear.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Poor Sabrina she seems to be worse by every second. Everyone is so confused not knowing this would happen to her. She also felt quite betrayed because she asked for no party and they did her a party.

What i wanted to talk about is that, I'm starting school tomorrow which is extremely depressing because come on who likes school. If you do then good for you. So maybe since i'll be occupied with homework and everything that has to do with school, then i don't know if the updates will be as often as they are now. School takes time and so does writing. Won't proimse i will update everyday but i will try for those of you who love this book.

But don't panic i'll be here.

OMG! i can't believe we reached 4K thanks so much i love you all for making it that far this fast!!

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06