36 || Sacrifices For Her Own Gain

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

Sabrina smiled as she walked around town girls turning confused and envious, while the men looked at her in lust

Her heels clicked on the pavement practically announcing she was coming. And she wanted them too. Because those who knew her knew what was best then to get in her way.

lightning struck in the sky that was once white and now gray and sad. She had left from that stupid boarding school as she called it, for about two days now.

It was fun for her to see them look for her. They even blend in the Mystic high school. The blonde thought they were pathetic for even thinking she'd ever go there.

Walking into the Grill confidently she went over to the barstool. Taking a seat she smiled at the waiter. Who was really cute.

"Hello" she greeted. "Hey, what can I get you?" he asked her and she grinned accomplishing that how she looked made her look older.

'It sure was better than before'

She thought as she clicked her tongue trying to decide. "Bourbon please" she gave him her best flirtatiously smile. "Bourbon coming right up" he says going to prepare it.

He poured it and the girl took a sip. She tasted it and in fact, was it good. Now she gets why everyone drinks it.

"So haven't I seen you around, id remember a face like yours?" Sabrina thought it was cute he thought he could get with her.

"Yup just changed a little how I look, I mean I dressed in these cute outfits that will make me look pathetically boring, but now I dress more...fun"

"Sure the change make you well"

Sabrina turned to her side to see a dude smirking at her.

"Why thank you"

The first thing dark witches do when they complete the change is that they want power. They wanted to feel alive and Sabrina wanted his power.