40 || He Confessed His Love For Her Too Late

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Hayley vampire speed inside the house where she assumed Klaus will be. She was in a hurry to a major problem in her daughters' school.

"Klaus!" she yelled out for him and he opened both doors to his studio with a serious look at her.

"What's with the yelling Hayley?" he asked his ears had rung from how high she called him. She rolled her eyes. "I need you to come to Hope's school now" she stated.

"Why?" he asked puzzled.

"Have you been here all day, Sabrina is at the school looking for the knife, she has made almost everyone deaf they're protected with a cloaking spell the witches did but they won't be a match with her powers" Hayley explained as fast as she could. "Klaus you said to me what Sabrina asked you to do the day everything started before she went through the changing. She asked you to kill her for a reason, that girl is young and is terrified of what is happening to her and the old Sabrina is still there but she will be gone for good soon enough, if we don't do this if she is staying alive not only will it put her in danger but every supernatural creature in the town even the whole world, people cant keep dying and as much as it pains me to say this because i consider her a daughter...Sabrina can't stay in this world...she has to die"

"How dare you say that!" he in rage yelled at her and she didn't hold back either.

"You and i both know it would be what she wants, she doesn't want to be like her coven and you know it, so do what she first asked and for once don't be selfish because of you, think about her, you know that if you love her...you'll do what's best for her, i don't want it do get to that either but it's the only way we all survive" Hayley felt terrible for being one to try to convince him, but besides her was Sabrina and Hope. And Hope was in school trapped by Sabrina.

"I won't kill Sabrina" he was determined to save her and not kill her. He couldn't he was too selfish o let her go like that.

"You have too, its the only way to stop her, she's dangerous" Hayley tried again for her daughters' sake.

"You don't understand i can't kill someone i-i-I can't kill her" his eyes soften.

"Because you love her Klaus and because of that you'll be the only one who can get close to her, understand that if you don't tell her you love her now before she's gone, you will regret it" Hayley always knew Klaus had feeling for her and more then just some family caring. But every time she was around he would smile brightly.

He growled and flipped a table not knowing what to do.

​​​​​​~~~

Klaus entered the school just in time to see Sabrina about to kill a little boy who had evident fear in his eyes. "Sabrina!" he yelled and the girls stopped.

Slowly she turned around and sighed seeing him standing there. "Let the boy go" he said and Sabrina looked at Pedro and then back at Klaus.

With a huff, she dropped him and Pedro instantly ran off to the library where the majority of the school was. He knew where the others were, not where the knife was.

"Klaus, i really expected you'd not appear after you know the night we had and how you'd let me do this" she said sitting down on a chair carelessly.

"You truly think I'd be out of a fight like this" he motioned around to the wrecked lobby. Sabrina shrugged and looked at her nails. She knew Klaus was here to stop her.