14 || Being Stupid

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

Darren and i were sitting at the last row of the theaters and it was lucky how there wasn't much people until the other side.

We were having an intense make out forgetting about the movie. Now i was never that girl who kissed in the movies but Darren was a good kisser.

"Ok that's enough" i breathed out. "Fine then if its for the people lets get out of here" he said and i giggled. "Nope I'm watching this movie" i whispered and he rolled his eyes.

"You don't even know whats it about" he groaned and other people 'sh' which i glared. "Maybe because you talk too much" i snapped.

He sat back and i smirked knowing i had upset him. "Got sad Darren?" i smiled turning to him. "Whatever" he grumbled.

Biting my lip i put on hand on his leg. "Oh come on don't be too dramatic" i ran my finger upward. "Sabrina" he growled grabbing my hand.

"What" i said.

"Stop that we're in public"

"What...ever"

I answered him. "Would you two kids shut up i want to see this movie" a lady spat at us and i clenched my jaw.

Who is she my mother.

An idea popped in my mind and i turned to Darren. "You still want to know me," he nodded. "You should've said no"

I smirked looking at the screen. "Σβήν?" i chanted and the screen turn off. I smirked cause they all groaned. Then the monitor where the movie projected started smoking.

My eyes widen and i grabbed Darren's hand as we ran out of the room. I laughed as he looked at me.

"What did you do Sabrina!" he seemed mad. "Nothing just turned it off, they won't be able to turn it on anytime soon" i shrugged. It was no big deal.

"Then burned the monitor" he snapped. I glared at him. "You wanted to know me Darren now you do, and if you're smart enough now, you'd know that staying away is best for you" i said but he shook his head.

"That's your plan doing bad thing to people for me to get away from you?" he said. "Yeah" i nodded.

He rolled his eyes. "Then you don't know cause i don't give up that easily" he stood in front of me.

I gulped. "Why are you so into me?" i asked confused as to how can someone be so persistent. "Because I've seen it you're different Sabrina, something pulls me to you and i don't know what it is but it does" my eyes widen a little.

Something tiny turned inside my stomach. The worst thing is i haven't felt that if its not with Klaus.

"Then you're stupid" i told him truthful. "Then ill be stupid but I'm not giving up on you" he said. I looked him in the eyes and for whatever reason we kissed.

I don't know what i was doing. Maybe i was going crazy already. But i know at some point he will run off scared.

~~~

I walked into the compound smiling. After me and Darren kissed he walked me home as the mall wasn't that far from here.

I had told him goodbye outside. Smiling like a dumb ass didn't notice Davina in front of me so i bumped into her.

"Someone smiling" said Davina and i rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah get over it" i said and she laughed. "Sabrina when you're smiling its not often, what happened Hope came in very suspicious" Davina told me.

Hope can barely keep a secret. "Is she here, yay tell me everything!" talking about the devil. Hope came running down the stairs.

​​​​​​"About what?" Davina Mikaelson asked us.

"Nothing"

​​​​"A boy"

I elbowed Hope. "How are you the tribrid really" i exclaimed and she shrugged. "What boy? is he cute...hot?" Davina started asking. "Totally a hottie she met him at the club" i sighed.

"That's it I'm sealing you shut" i said a spell and her mouth was stuck together. "Sabrina!" said Davina and i rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry D, i'll take the spell after I'm done...although id totally being doing us a favor it i didn't" i smiled and she gave me a pointed look.

"You are taking the spell...now tell me about his boy" she eagerly said. She seemed more excited then i did. That's right i wasn't telling them about Darren.

"His name is Darren Scott, witch and hot" he eyes widen when i said the named. "Darren Scott as in son of Diana Scott the coven leader" Davina seemed to know more of him then i did.

"Yup that one" i nodded. "His mom is a total manipulator bitch" she said and i agreed.

​​​​"Whose mom?" asked Klaus coming out of the main room. I pursed my lips not wanting to tell him about him.

"No one"

"A boy"

"Is it like a Mikaelson thing" i exasperated threw my hand in the air annoyed. "Sorry" Davina apologized.

"What boy?" Klaus asked. I smiled at him seeing he looked really hot wearing all black. "Nobody compared to you" i smiled.

"If so, then id like to meet him" he said and i shook my head but then clicked my tongue smirking.

"Nah...are you jealous because if you are then that means you care about me and more then friends do" i smiled and he chuckled.

"Love it was a question" he said and i sighed. "Well its the club guy you knocked out" i said without care but said his jaw clench.

"Who?" he growled. "You know who, well it has gotten late i should to bed bye D by Klaus" i said and kissed Klaus's cheek before walking off.

Hope ran after me as i had forgotten to unseal her mouth. "You're so in trouble" was the first thing she said before walking into her room.

I shrugged it off as i wouldn't be the first time i was. Before i entered the room i heard Klaus.

"I'm gonna kill that boy"

I smirked.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Is Klaus jealous or what? I know nobody in the show put they go to the movies, but they're teenagers and if it was a date then an option would be the movies.

Do you think Darren will leave Sabrina or will Sabrina get tired of him.

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

​​​​​​​-WHORV06