29 || What Are Friends For

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Sabrina sat in her room with the guitar had given her in hand. Humming to herself as she played free the cords.

She was truly nervous on how the assembly went with the students and Alaric. She was really thinking everybody was either scared or hated her guts.

She would've been there, things would've gone so much different. She always took everything offensive when it was delicate topics. So not being there was her best decision.

Maybe the best she's ever taken.

The door to her dorm opened and in came Lizzie Saltzman looking betrayed and red as a tomato with a frown on her face. "Why didn't you tell me?" she demanded.

Sabrina laughed and put the guitar down. She then saw how the others were here too. "Because i knew things would go like this"

"I deserved to know, I'm your friend" Lizzie was making this way too dramatic then how it was supposed to be and Sabrina knew about dramatics.

Josie seeing the little annoyance in Sabrina and now knowing she had to stay calm stopped Lizzie. "Why don't we let Bri explain herself" she said.

Sabrina thanked her. The teenagers sat around the small room o ly big enough for two people maximum three.

"Look i truly appreciate all being here to i don't know support me or whatever Mr. Saltzman told you to do, I'm fine and as long as I'm wearing this necklace ill be perfect" she was trying to convince them to be ok.

They all knew her too well.

Landon, Rafael and Kaleb didn't know her much but knew the basics. And one of those were that she dealt with thing son her own.

Even if it was unhealthy she would ask for help. She didn't want help and refused it every time. Reason why she never shows up for Emma's counselor meetings.

"That's a lie," MG looked at her. He really cared for her. He was a softy boy that it was hard to hate. And Sabrina let him in when they met, so he would never leave her alone with this.

"You helped me when i almost kill a human while feeding" the rest looked at him shock whole Kaleb smiled proudly.

"That's my boy-"

"Kaleb shut your hole up...and why are you here?" she asked not caring to be rude. "Dr. Saltzman sent me" he told her and she was surprised. Alaric knew Sabrina hated him, so she didn't know why sent him.

"Ok, back to my point, Bri i don't want you to go through this alone, you helped me and now its my time to pay you back" MG smiled and gave her a hug.

Sabrina couldn't help but beam at his sweetness. "Thanks MG" it was weird but she could feel the comfort his words gave her.

"You defended me back in 6th grade when some mean girls were picking on me, i never thanked enough so I'm not going any where" Josie told her and she hugged her.

"I mean i don't get it why you didn't tell me...but we both have out of control moments so you've got me too" Lizzie squished her in a hug.

"Lizzie...air" she breathed in when she let go. "I guess this is where i say something" Rafael blurted out and she laughed.

"You don't have too"

"Nah i do, on my first day here, you showed me around and treated me like i wasn't the new outsider kid and for that I'm with you" they were all warming her up she felt a single tear fall.