02 || Stone Butterflies

-3rd person's P

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Looking down at her black polished nails she sighed annoyed with the same ranting Mr. Saltzman would always gave her when she did something like this.

"Sabrina you cant keep losing control like that, one day you can lash out and-" she cut him off. "Destroy the whole school or town, yeah, yeah, its not like i care" she muttered the last part but Emma and Alaric heard her.

"You don't mean that" said Emma and she looked at her counselor. "Wanna bet" she said smirking. "Sabrina that's enough with your disrespect" scolded Alaric.

"Well Mr. Saltzman what do you want me to say 'Oh don't worry Mr. Saltzman i wont do it again' well guess what i will do it again, why because its in me ok the darkness is in me and you cant do anything about it" she said standing up and looking at him.

Her eyes changing to black and then in a blink back to normal. Alaric looked at her with a worried expression just like Emma.

"No Sabrina, being born in a dark coven doesn't mean following the bad steps, youltriifan do better i know it" he said pointing at her. He knew the potential the young blonde had.

She was smart too smart for her own good. Not just that, but shes a powerful witch. Alaric knew that bringing a dark witch to the boarding school was a risk.

But when he saw the young girl scared in the middle of the fire he had to save her. Knowing that with enough good she would be better then her witch coven.

"How? by giving me those stupid classes of earth magic, like bringing a rose to life or curing a birds wing?" she was mad that every time she was here he would tell her she could do better.

But Sabrina was simply tired of being told she could do better. They all tried to change her, but she didn't want to be changed she wanted to be accepted as who she was. A dark witch.

"Yes" said Emma and Sabrina glared. "Please, there's no use in teaching me that 'good' magic, because every time i try something, dark comes out of the spell, Mr. Williams didn't tell you but the time i was supposed to cure butterfly i made it worst and its wings fell, so Mr. Saltzman, Emma don't try and change me cause you wont make it any better" she exhaled running a hand through her hair.

Alaric looked at her and him and Emma shared a look. "Look Sabrina, we're not trying to change you, we're just trying to show how having dark magic is not being a dark witch, yes your coven did black magic, but their not here but you" said Emma with her always caring soft voice of counselor.

"Exactly, my coven was black witches and i know all i do id bad and whatever i touch gets worse, but think that for a second maybe it isn't my kind of things to do the good part, i try i really do, but this-this sensation i get when i use my dark magic its just too satisfying to be true" she explained.

Alaric could see the look in the girls eyes. She was speaking the truth and he knew that she was. He did see her try doing earth magic but every single time failing. Which annoyed her greatly.

She did want to do the magic her friends did, but the urge she would get on the black side it was too strong for her to resist.

Alaric sighed and rubbed his temple. "Look how about we leave this be and you go back to your normal schedule, just try your best its all i can say for you" he said and she huffed.

"This was a waste of my time" she said and walked out of the office.

~~~

Looking up at the ceiling feet leaning on the wall while her torso and head on the bed. Sabrina was trying to relax. Cause after the argument with Mr. Saltzman and Emma she was mad.

She closed her eyes and was pulled into a memory.

Flashback

6 months before the fire, 4 year old Sabrina sat down in a small chair in the forest, her mother looking at her.

"Now my dearest Sabrina, i want you to look at this and pay close attention" said her mother. The blonde girl smiled nodding.

A butterfly had flew over to the older woman's finger. "Butterflies are pretty don't you think?" her mother asked.

"Yes very pretty" she smiled. Her mothers eyes darken as looked at her daughter. "Sabrina what have i told you, the pretty things aren't to admire if its not yours," she grabbed it with both hands. "Now this butterfly will just fly away, but if you want it can be all yours" she said and with a spell whisper the butterfly turned into stone.

​Sabrina gasped. "You killed it?" she scared said. "No, just turned it into stone, now you can keep it" her mother gave Sabrina the butterfly.

As the little girl watched the winged creature her mother walked over to talk with one of the other witches. "She has too much compassion for us witches" her friend said and her mother glared.

"She will adjust, all she has to do is lose the sentimentalism" they smirked. Her father then walked over and crouch down beside her.

"Sabrina" he called her and she looked up at him with worried eyes when she saw the butterfly he held. The little girl gulped knowing it was her turn.

​​​​​"Do i have too?" she begged and her father chuckled. "Darling being a dark witch and powerful like us, means we get what we want, now do it" he stated.

The blonde girl let the stoned butterfly on the floor and grabbed the alive one. She bit her lip as she saw how pretty it was. Sabrina didn't want to do this, but she was a dark witch.

If she wanted her parents to be proud and be considered a good witch then she had to do as told.

With her eyes closed she mumbled the spell and the colorful butterfly turned into stone.

End of Flashback

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

So did you guys like the second chapter. The flashback was to show a little of how her parents were and the butterfly has a meaning but it will be told later on. And don't worry Klaus will appear soon.

Comment what you think!!