23 || Birthday Conffesions

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Klaus walked around the french quarter looking for Sabrina. He didn't know where she was and was worried with how mad she looked.

He didn't mind the others, but mind for her safety. Hearing someone play the guitar he turned his head to a crowd of people.

A thought came to his mind and he knew that Sabrina was a lover for music, even though she didn't play it much. He looked around and saw her on the other side with a small smile looking at the man playing his guitar.

Sighing in relief he walked over to her. Sabrina was relaxed, calm down from the anger and darkness she was feeling today in the morning.

She was so enchanted by how the man played the guitar she didn't notice Klaus walking over to her. She jumped when she felt the hand rest down on her shoulder.

Her her turned over and saw him look down at her with soft eyes. "Love you ran off" it was the first thing he said to her and she sighed.

"It was for a reason wasn't it" she looked back at the man playing. He seemed so into the music he was playing. It was like he was in a world of his own.

Sabrina wanted to be in the world of her own too. Where nobody bothered her, where she didn't have to age or turning 17.

"It's your b-"

"Don't say it please...just don't" she was fast to cut off him mid sentence. He frowned and pulled her out of the crowd. She wasn't happy about that.

"What are you doing Klaus! i wasn't done watching him play" her voice was annoyed and she was staring to lose the calmness she just had.

"Not until you tell me whats going on, its your birthday and you should be happy about it love" he said fast before she shut him up. She rolled her eyes.

"Nobody like me, can be happy in a day like this" she clenched her fists and Klaus saw her eyes go black and then back to normal. Sabrina breathed in deep and ran her hand through her hair.

"Sabrina...what is going on?" Klaus asked having enough of her moodiness in the day she had to be brighten up with a smile. "Nothing" she snapped.

Walking away as she passed by the stands of people the flowers some held in their tables started to die turning black. Klaus looked at the confused but then noticed that every step she took they were dying.

 Klaus looked at the confused but then noticed that every step she took they were dying

People around started gasping and murmuring what was going on. Sabrina looked at them and scared she started walking faster.

A man looked around and saw her. "Stop her!" he yelled pointing at the blonde. Klaus quickly walked over to him. "You will forget her face and think that you were a bad gardener the reason why your flowers died" he compelled and the man nodded.