38 || Her Vanilla Scent

-3rd person's P.O.V-

As Klaus brushes his paintbrush against the canvas he thought about how one girl could change him completely. He was careless to others none caring to whoever talked to him, but after her, he had changed that.

He stood in his old Mystic Falls art room where his oldest canvas still stood upon the walls. Klaus Mikaelson needed to clear his mind and in the Salvatore school with all the looks he got for being who he was, he simply could relax.

His ears perked up as he heard high heels clicking on the floors of the expensive mansion.

They were slowly walking with caution like when someone enters a house without asking and they have a dog.

Klaus felt the all too familiar scent in the air. It was like automatically he knew what or better who wore it. She does not smell like the vanilla flavor she loved.

It was like stuck to her skin unable to leave like Klaus. He remembered that night when he kissed her skin his nose smelling every inch of her body.

As the heels stopped right behind him on the double door room he flashed over holding her by the shoulders up against the wall.

"Ow" was all she said when she looked up at him. Sabrina smirked looking at him completely unstable.

They hadn't seen each other in quite some time and now after days, they are face to face. Sabrina could see how angry and sad his eyes were. When he was his eyes would become a deeper blue they how they usually are.

Klaus, on the other hand, saw how her piercing blue eyes were exactly the same, no color change no nothing. But her eyes were completely void. They once held some life but now it was like all she was, was a walking body with nothing but evil.

"Sabrina," he growled and she smirked lovingly when he growled her name.

 "Klaus" she said sweetly knowing it would bother him.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" he asked her not letting go of her shoulders. He couldn't hurt her, he never would. But he held her strong enough for her to be unable to move.

The blonde smiled showing her purely white teeth. "Oh nothing, just came to thanks the one who let out the true me, so thank you" she was more sarcastic and spicy them before.

Klaus clenched his teeth. "You lied to me" he was very vulnerable in front of her. "No. How could I? When someone has sex it's a thing of two not of one" she explained.

Fighting with Sabrina before was hard, not it was a never-ending war. You could tell her something and immediately she would come back with a more smart phrase or sentence.

"What are you really doing here, Sabrina?" he questioned her true intentions. She looked at him before answering. "Fine... I missed you" she shrugged innocently.

Klaus seemed to have not expected that answer. But he wasn't going to play her mind tricks. "Everyone else is worried sick, you're piling bodies up and down, and you come to me because you miss me?" he didn't know what to say.

Sabrina frowned when he mentioned the body's piles. "Why to care so much for pathetic people like humans, you used to not care" her voice seemed to be angry already.

She was a ticking bomb.

Klaus looked down then up at her. "That was years ago"

"Yes because little Hope had to change you" growled Sabrina. He raised his eyebrows. "You don't know how I was, you were not even born!" he exclaimed.