17 || Christmas Morning

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Christmas.

The most expected holiday of the year obviously before New Years and Halloween. The one day you get gifts for no reason and cookies with ginger taste...in some houses.

The perfect day for those with vocals to sing around door by door Christmas songs. Everybody was happy about today as it was Christmas Eve and everybody was either cooking or buying gifts last minute.

Back with the songs a group of adults decided to stop by the compound and sing to them in celebration of this day.

The Mikaelson's ignored it as every year it happens but Sabrina had never heard it before making herself wanting to rip out her ears. The first one she enjoyed it a little but as minutes passed they hadn't left.

"Oh for gods sake just leave!" she yelled out her balcony window that pointed to where they stood at the door. She huffed when they didn't listen and walked back inside. Letting out an scream as she smashed her head into a pillow to stop her scream from going all around the house.

She would have not over reacted but they did the one thing nobody should ever do.

They woke her up.

"Don't enjoy much the holiday songs" Kol stood in the door way leaning on the door frame. Sabrina turned her head to him still on the pillow. Her face scrunched up.

"I enjoyed the first one as my alarm had woken me up, but when i fell back asleep they woke me up again and i hate when people wake me up" she grumbled and he chuckled.

"Relax darling, they'll leave soon" he said and she pouted. "When?" her hopes were of being left in peace were ruined as Kol says. "When they're done with the book" Her smile fell when she remembered the big book they all had in hands.

"I'll just rip out my ears now" she pulled them but they didn't detach. Her annoyed self made Kol laugh.

"Come on darling its Christmas you're supposed to be smiling...if you don't Rebekah will clip your cheeks to your ears to have a smile" he joked to which Sabrina laughed but felt Rebekah was capable of doing it.

"I know and i am happy because its something I've never done but...damn is people this annoyingly happy all the time?" her question was serious and Kol thought it was a joke up seeing her knitted eyebrows he knew it wasn't.

"Yes" he told her. Kol knew that Sabrina wasn't going to be complete pleasant with this day. He could see the small smile on her face for it but too many good things made her uneasy. She wasn't good after all but tried to be.

"Ok then...i'll go to the dungeon to make an sound prove room for me to sleep peacefully" she grabbed her pillow and in pajamas went to walk out the door.

Kol chuckled at her and stopped her. "Well I'm sorry but that will have to be after breakfast, Davina said to come down" he told her as his wife had sent him over. Sabrina's eyebrows raise up as she couldn't believe he did what Davina told him.

"You let Davina tell you what to do?" her tone incredulous. "Sadly, she's my wife and i always do what a lady tells me to do...except Rebekah, Freya or Hayley" the blonde witch couldn't believe the original known for trouble and reckless was controlled by his wife.

Slowly her lips turned into a smile and Kol groaned. "So you let me tell you what to do" she was absolutely taking advantage of this. "Not what i meant Bri-" "No no, you said it cant take that back," Kol had no way out of this and he knew it.