37 || They Had An Encounter

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Bodies and more bodies seemed to appear for three weeks as the Matt Donovan, Alaric Saltzman, and Klaus Mikaelson kept looking for Sabrina.

It was like she had a list of killing for every single supernatural creature that walked on the Mystic Falls town.

Nobody could find Sabrina and the moment they were close she seemed to slip out of their fingers like a cat between your legs.

Sneaky.

Quiet.

Troubling.

Klaus sat down in the office of the boarding school a bottle of Bourbon in hand and his head in his hands.

"Dad?" Hope walked into the office breathing out in relief seeing him there and not out ripping his hair out stressed in trying to find Sabrina.

"I'm fine Hope just go to class"

Even though a student was missing and was the responsibility of the school. The students were still in class. Alaric wanted them to not worry about anything for the meantime because Sabrina's disappearance had them stressed out.

Hope sighed seeing him there all sad. "No you're not," she walked over sitting beside him. "You're drunk"

Klaus pursed his lips tightening his grip on the glass bottle. "Go to class Hope" he didn't want his daughter to see him like this.

"No, you need to do something else, I know Sabrina means to you and so does to me and my mom and Dr. Saltzman but you can't be the one to put yourself the blame on," Hope said and he chuckled coldly.

Hope didn't know how Sabrina got the power enough to turn dark.

"Sabrina did change because of me, I gave her what she needed to become dark," he said confusing the redhead.

"What do you mean you gave her what she needed?"

It was going to be awkward but he needed to explain why and anyways he couldn't control much what he said the alcohol in his system boozing his brain.

"The talent show night you were with that boy Landon," he was jealous the father protective jealous. "I went to tell her goodbye but thing escalated and something happened"

Hope's eyes showed pure confusion and her face was blank. Until he reacted the words and his face scrunch cup grossed out.

"You and her-you two-OMG-EW!" she said trying to get that thought out her head. "I'm sorry love I'm sorry you probably didn't want to hear that but she's your best friend and you had to know why this happened" he apologizes.

Hope didn't know what to say but "ew" she was grossed out and did not want to know that. But she knew her father would think she was mad at him so she had to say something.

"I mean I'm not mad I'm a little over that you two were a thing by my dad and best friend I just can't process that, but I'm not mad" she quickly said and he hugged her.

Hope sighed. "I will fix this I promise," he said and she smiled.

"Yeah we will and I also came to say that someone came because they discovered what happened and had an encounter with Sabrina," she said not mentioning the person's name.

"Who?" He asked.

"Darren"

Klaus clenched his jaw and Hope gulped. "He's dead"