27 || Best Friends Fight

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It was the time everybody hated. The day of going back to school.

Spring break had ended and Sabrina and Hope were getting ready for going back to the boarding school. They didn't want to especially Sabrina.

She didn't want to be where a lot of people were. And she was sure that after Hayley talked with Alaric the rumors of her had spread out.

Now she was sure the head master would give a big speech when they would go back on how she is all too dangerous now. Something she didn't want. People already feared her and having more to add wasn't what she was looking up to.

Klaus had said that they won't change the way they look at her and treat her as another one of the good witches. But when she explained to him that she was already the outsider of all witches.

Dark witches and earth witches weren't the best at getting along and although some didn't care, other did.

Klaus and Sabrina had been going slow. They weren't that official, but were something close to getting there. Well if it meant having one kiss close to dating.

Sabrina was scared of loving and Klaus didn't want to pressure her, so he made the deal of not being something, but getting to show her the things love could give.

Sabrina yet didn't feel it, not even close and sometimes it angered her greatly because she didn't want to disappoint Klaus. But it seemed difficult.

She wanted to know what it felt, so she agreed to the plan.

"Yes mom, i have everything i need, I'm just going back to school no need to make so much drama" Hope groaned as Hayley kept asking her if she took everything.

"But i got used to having you here already" Hayley hugged Hope squishing her face. "Ok mom, i need air" she gasped for oxygen. "I'm just worried" Hayley told her ginger head daughter.

"No need to, i'll be good, auntie Bex and Marcel will drive legally" she smiled. As Sabrina passed down the stairs and by them she stopped.

 As Sabrina passed down the stairs and by them she stopped