𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

"I am," Caroline stated, and Clara finally rolled her eyes dramatically.

She didn't know why Caroline seemed to be ten times more annoying than usual, but she pegged it up to the fact she could get so easily annoyed these days.

"Don't listen to her," Elena waved off. "So girls' night? We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar."

"Um, are your sure that Stefan and Damon are cool with us crashing at their place?"

If Caroline says one goddamn thing I swear to God I—Clara stopped herself from going on any further, she needed to just calm down.

"I can't go home, because my brother is trying to kill me, so their place is mine now," Elena comments, and she gazed past the three girls in front of her, and fhen back to them. "I'll see you guys in a bit."

"Bye bye."

•••

"I'm sorry I'm late! Sorry sorry sorry!"

Clara didn't even hesitate to yell the apology throughout the Salvatore boarding house as she kicked open the door — not literally, but basically. A grin appeared on her face as she saw her three best girl friends dancing around with either a blood bag or a bottle of wine in their hands.

Thanks to Kol, who insisted that they at least have dinner, she was late to the girls night. She hadn't really minded the fact that she was late, but more scared of the girls thinking she was going to stand them up.

"Come on in, girl!" Bonnie shouted, raising a glass of champagne in her hand. The girls seemed to already be drunken, either actual alcohol or blood.

"Wow, you guys are actually having fun," Clara fake gasped, placing a hand on her heart for exaggeration. "So somebody either hand me a blood bag or a bottle of champagne!"

The three vampires and witch continued their night dancing, partying, and drinking. It was fantastic, getting all their minds off of the painful day to day worries. Somehow, they had found their way into the oldest Salvatore's room. Clara had been in here countless times, all excluding the obvious scandalous option. Mostly when the two had just been hanging out or the few times the blonde had stayed over, sharing the bed with her best friend.

"Oh, my God, I love this bathtub," Elena gasps loudly, rubbing the tub she was currently relaxing in — without any water may I add. "Why don't we come and hang out here more often?"

"I'll tell you why." Caroline comments. "Cooties. Think of all the germ-ridden skanks that Damon has lured into his den of iniquity."

Clara kept herself quiet as she remembered the time Damon let her use the bathtub for a relaxing night as he stayed out. Candles, soft music, and a bubble bath — sounded just as perfect as it was.

An awkward silence came over the four of them as Clara collapsed onto the ground, criss crossing her legs as she felt the alcohol mixed with blood in her veins.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I've been good all night. I am stopping now," Caroline raises her arms in defense, and Clara was surprised the girl was even going to stop.

"No, don't stop on my account," Elena interrupts, and Clara clears her throat awkwardly as she glances towards Bonnie, who looked just as awkward as her. "Rip away. I mean, it's only Damon, right?"