"I'm happy for Luna. I know that it is hard to have to hide a relationship and I just- I knew that Raven wouldn't take that much more of that." I say and Lexa nods.

"Can we not talk about my sister when I'm about to kiss you." Lexa ask while she leans her back against a wall. My hands are on her neck and I cup her face. I lean in to kiss her and start to tease her. She leans in to try and catch my lips and I pull back. I go in for the kiss but dodge her mouth at the last second. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull our faces in close. I continue to tease her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open.

"Why won't you kiss me Lex?" I ask with and evil grin. She smirks. She goes in for a kiss and I'm about to kiss her when she dodged my kiss and goes straight down to my neck. She softly kisses my neck. After 3 minutes of this she stops and sets me down again.

"That's it. That's all you get." Lexa says and she gets her cloths and goes I tot he bathroom. I hear the shower start. Rude.

I get changed in one of her hoodies with short shorts. It looks like I'm not wearing any bottoms which is perfect. I lay on the bed scrolling through insta.

steal.u.gurl.lun

Mine❤️🙏🏻45 likesTagged: LittlebirdReyes

Mine❤️🙏🏻
45 likes
Tagged: LittlebirdReyes

O._.Blake- YASSSS MY OTP

LittlebirdReyes- @O._.Blake no no just cause we cute doesn't mean that our otp isnt #clexa

Mama.Monty- that's an actual hashtag?

steal.u.gurl.lun- @Mama.Monty, keep up and spend more time here then on your MySpace

Mama.Monty- @steal.u.gurl.luna ... I ... i dont have a MySpace...

O._.Blake-@Mama.Monty sure.

I laugh. At that Lexa walks in the room and jumps on the bed. She puts her hand on my thigh and gently rubs my leg up and down. I put my phone down and cuddle into her.

"I love you Clarke."

"I love you Lexa."

With that we fall asleep.

***

"LEXA! LEXA WE HAVE TO GO! NOW." Luna says screaming as she runs into Lexa's room. She throws Lexa a shirt and grabs my hand urging me through the door.

"What! What is wrong!" Lexa asks while getting in the Jeep with Luna and raven in the back.

"Hospital now!" Luna yells at Lexa and I see her heart stop. Her parents car wasn't in the drive way.

She nods and rushes to the hospital. We all run after Lexa who is speeding ahead of us over to the waiting area. We see her mom and Henry. Lexa runs up to them.

"What is wrong?!" Lexa asks her parents then looks at the doctor that is in front of them.

"I'm assuming you are Lexa. Now that you are here I will begin." The doctor says. I stand next to Lexa and I see the fear on her eyes.

"There was an accident on the road. The tire blew out and the car flipped. After it was flipped it was hit by a truck that didn't stop in time." The doctor pauses and looks at Lexa.

"Aden..." Lexa whispers. The doctor nods.

Lexa's POV.

Aden... Aden... I wasn't there to protect him.

Aden...

"Now he is in surgery right now to help-" the doctor continues but I can't hear anything. I can't see anything. My whole world stops. I feel my mom touch my shoulder and bring me to a chair. I don't sit in the chair. I walk over a wall and punch it hard. I continues punching till my hand is numb. Even then I continue punching. I feel Clarke pulling me back and then two stronger arms pulling me back. I struggle to get out of them but I can't.

After fighting for 2 more minutes everything goes black.

Aden...

Hi, don't hate me...

I was too lazy to proof read so if it is bad I'm sorry.