Shubmau

Meeting through Adam, Jess is married this is more of a close friendship sorry to disappoint.

Shelby-
I logged onto the Do not Laugh server. Adam, Max, Ross, Jess, and I are doing the episode.

I had met Jess not to long ago when we did a girls vs Boys together. After that Jess and I had bonded over shipping Max and Ross. The boys got mad at us but we didn't care. I had found a new friend and I was happy.

When I logged in and joined the team speak I was greeted with 'Hi' s and Max insulting me in a friendly way.

"Hey Squeaks." Max says and I can hear his smirk.

"Aw that's not nice Max." Jess complains.

"It's just a nickname, Jess. Don't worry I call him Mad Max all the time. Hehe." I giggle with a slight blush that she thought about my feelings.

"Oh okay, just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt by that." She says back. I smile and we start the recording.

Through out the video everyone made jokes about ships that the fans made with some of us.

"Ooo What about Shelby and Jess? I don't know if I've seen them shipped together before." Adam blurted out. I giggle.

"Me neither hm... maybe Jubble no no no, or Aphly no, ohh shubmau!" I mutter out loud.

"Well me and Shelby are a ship now! Start the fan fictions!" Jess laughs at herself.

"Hehe maybe we can do a double date with MITHROSS!" I giggle.

"NO NO. Stop and Ow my ears!" Max protests.

"Ewww Max has cooties no." Ross says. We all laugh and continue with the actual video.

Afterwards we all started to log off of our chat do do our own stuff for the day.

"Hey Shelby wanna do a video with me, if you don't have anything else planned?" Jess asked.

"Sure what were you thinking?"

"Well we could do a Deep end video together."

"Sure!"

After that day me and Jess had started getting closer and closer. When I visited Seattle for PAX we hung out and had lots of fun.

We were out to eat with max and Ross. I remembered our video and smiled evilly.

"Hehe looks like we finally got that double date." I said pointing at Ross and Max.

"You're right Shelby. But of course we are the cuter couple." Jess says cockily.

"Nuh-Uh we are." Ross said trying to keep a straight face.

"No we have the cuter ship name." I say with my arms crossed.

"While that may be true we have known each other longer and are shipped more." Max retorts.

"That doesn't mean your cuter." I giggled at Jess's argument.

This was a great friendship that I made and I hope to never give it up.