Chloe x nathaniel

I love them! This ship makes my heart happy!

Chloe-
Today we have to go to the museum of natural history at the louvre. No one really wanted to go except for max and Alya. Max because he likes to learn and Alya because there is stuff about ladybug there. Everyone thought I would be with Alya about the ladybug stuff but I don't want to be questioned why I was agreeing with her.

Sabrina isn't here today so I have to sit alone. Or that's what i thought until I heard Ms. Bustier say something.

"Ms.Bustier where should I sit?" I heard Nathaniel ask.

"Go sit next to Chloe. Sabrina isn't here so you can sit with her." I was about to protest but Ms. glared at me. I sat back down and scooted close to the window. Nath sat next to me as far as he could. He pulled out a sketch book.

Of course.

"Hey Chloe any suggestions on what I should draw?" He whispers looking at me with those beautiful turquoise eyes.

"How about the New superhero. What was her name again? Oh yeah Queen B?" I whisper back with a smirk on my face.

I want to see what he draws.

"Oo good idea thanks." He flips to an empty page and starts to sketch. The way his pencil moved with such carefulness. I stare at the page as he draws. He finishes the rough sketch and starts to make some of the details of her suit and mask.

Then he goes on to the hair. The beautiful strokes.

When he finishes the details he looks at me. "I didn't think you would be interested in my art." He says shyly and I cross my arms.

"Well I'm a big fan of Queen B." I say turning my attention the the window.

"I am too she saved me during the last akuma attack you know." He says and I turn to him.

"Wow that's super cool." I say with fake astonishment. We arrive at the louvre and we all get out of the bus. I walk alone while inside occasionally texting Sabrina. And also trying to text ladybug but failing.

When the trip is over we head back to the school to go home. I sit on the steps waiting for my limo. It's been 20 minutes and it's still not here. I hear Someone walk up behind me and sit next to me. I look to my right to see Nathaniel with his sketch book in hand. 

"Why are you still here shouldn't you be at home texting Sabrina?" He laughs.

"My limo still isn't here." I frown and look down. "Why are you still here?" I ask.

"I'm taking an after school art class." He says and then looks up.  "It looks like it's about to rain." He says and looks at me. I look at him and we both get up.

"I guess I'm walking then." I say and grab my bag. He takes out an umbrella and puts it above us.

"I'll walk you plus you don't have an umbrella." I smile at him and he smiles back. We walk to my hotel and he leads me to the door. "Here." He hands me a piece of paper. "I finished the drawing and I thought you should have it." I open up the folded paper and smile.

The Queen B drawing.

I gasp and smile. "Thank you Nath!" I say sweetly looking up at him. I kiss his cheek and walk into the hotel leaving the blushing tomato alone outside. I look at him and lip sync 'call me later' and smile at him.

Okay I love these 2 they are perfect for each other!!