Shubble x Clumsy!Shy!reader

AU- Clumsy, shy reader
F/e/f- favorite expensive food
(Like sushi or pho, something fancy like that but not like a steak dinner lol)
F/c- favorite color
F/a- favorite animal

(Y/n)-
I was running through vidcon trying to find Aphmau's booth. I suddenly fell to the floor, hurting my arm. I landed on my arm and not my face. I fell from my arm to my chest and laid on the floor.

"Hey, woah you Okay there?" I heard a female voice ask. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the girl in front of me.

Short brown hair, pretty brown eyes, pale-ish skin. She was a beauty.

"Oh uh y-yeah in fine. Just clumsy old me falling to the ground." I lift my self off the ground with my good arm.

"Is your arm okay?" She asks sweetly and concerned.

"Uh y-yeah It's Fine. Well I'll see you around..." I trail off, asking for her name.

"Shelby!" She says happily.

"(Y/n)! I'll see you around! Bye." I say running off again, waving. She waves to me and then walks off.

I spend another 30 minutes trying to find Aphmau's booth, until I gave up. By then my arm didn't hurt anymore.

I hear some giggling close by and shoot up. I walk around the corner of a booth and see Aphmau's booth. But I also see Shelby there, talking to Jess.

I walk up nervously and squeak out, "Hi!" Then look down. They both look at me and smile.

"Oh hello there are you a fan?"Jess asks and I look up again. I nod rapidly and smile.

"Oh hey (Y/n)!" Shelby says happily, waving to me.

"H-hi!" I stutter and smile. Then I turn my attention back to Jess, "can you sign this? Also I made this for you." I hand her a poster and a piece of paper.

"Wow this is really good! And I would love to sign this!"

"Thank you!" I say, getting all giddy. She hands me the poster back, now with a signature. "Thank you Jess! Bye guys." I say about to walk away.

"Hey wait up. Let me walk with you! Plus you wouldn't want to be alone, would you?" Shelby says catching up to me. "We can finish our talk later Jess!"

"Okay bye!" Jess says and we both wave to her.

Me and Shelby walk side by side, occasionally getting fans to come up and say hi to her.

"I didn't know you were a YouTuber too." I say.

"Yeah. Hey wanna go eat something? I'm starvin'." She giggles.

"Sure I would love to." She grabs my hand and leads me to the food courts.

"So what are you in the mood for?" She asks me smiling.

"Well I'm really want (F/e/f) but I don't have the money for it." I say looking down.

"Then I got you!" She says, running me over to the (f/e/f) stand.

"What no I don't want you to have to pay for me. We can just go get like tacos or something." I say, trying to convince her and walking the opposite way of her.

"No I insist! Plus you were nice enough to let me walk with you." She says smiling, I eventually give up and she drags me over to the (f/e/f) stand.

"Thanks." I say after ordering our food.

"No problem!" She replies and we walk over to a table. I stumble on my feet but eventually make it. I sit down and we start to talk. "So tell me more about yourself?" She smiles.

"Well I like (f/c), (f/a), and youtube!" I say happily.

"Oh nice!" She smiles. I feel the buzzer start to buzz, under my hand. I get up and smile.

"I'll go get the food." I say.

"Okay just don't trip and fall." She giggles.

I was suddenly sent into a trance, as if an angel just approached me in the flesh.

"Uh y-yeah." I laugh and walk over to the stand. I hand them my buzzer and they hand me the food. "Thank you!"

"No problem miss." The boy, behind the counter, says.

I walk back to the table, making sure I don't fall, and we eat. "Thank you Shelby! It's so good!" I smile.

"No problem (Y/n)!" She smiles.

"Oh I just realized where I recognized you from! Your Max's friend!" I say.

"Yeah I am! You a fan of his?" She asks.

"Uh Huh!" I say happily.

"Wanna go meet him after we finish?" She asks.

"Yeah!" I exclaim.

We quickly finish up our food and get ready to go meet max. I get super excited and start to run around.

"Oh this is so exciting! I've been wanting to meet him for a while. Do you know where he is?" I ask her, still jumping in my place.

"Yeah I'll text him to make sure though." She says back.

"Okay!" I say happily, still walking, now with a skip in my step.

She starts walking forward saying, "this way!" I follow her humming a random song. She makes a turn but I don't realize.  I look around to find her but don't see her. I start to feel anxious in this big crowd of people. I turn the corner to see Shelby looking around.

I run over to her an grab her arm. I felt like I couldn't breathe but I was calming down.

"Oh there you are (Y/n)! I was looking for you. You ready to meet Mad Max?" She asks looking down to me on her arm.

"Yeah." I say nodding slightly. I stand up strait and look at her. "Let's go!" I say grabbing her hand. She giggles and I smile. I feel my face getting slightly warm but ignore it. It's probably just hot in here. She walks me over to a booth close to Aphmau's.

"Oh hi Shelby!" I hear Someone say. I look to where the voice came from, "is this you friend?" He asks. I see max.

"Yeah This is her/him." Shelby says, her hand leaves mine and she hugs Max. "(Y/n) this is Max, Max this is (Y/n)!" She says happily.

"Uh H-hi." I say shyly.

"Ah we got a shy one here don't we?" Max chuckles.

"Kinda." I say.

"And a clumsy one too." Shelby says and I glare at her.

"I mean your not wrong but," I trail off. "Hmph."

Shelby giggles and Max chuckles.

Shelby-
Max looks over at me and whispers, "He/She's a keeper."

Causing me to blush and cover my face with my hands.

Awww I love Shelby x readers cause they are so soft!!!