Cc max x depressed!female!reader

REQUESTED!

(Y/n)-
I saw everyone at a play for Preston. Either they were in it or they were watching it. I wasn't invited to do either so I stayed in my tent for most of it. On my birthday too. Sorry if it doesn't match up! Lol it doesn't match mine either but whatever, better for plot!

I was doodling in my sketchbook but I was fed up after a while. I sat, curled up in a ball, on my bed for a while. I eventually stood up, making sure my hoodie sleeves were down, and headed out the tent. I was thankful that everyone couldn't see me walking to the lake.

When I got there I sat on the dock, alone, for a while. I saw my reflection in the lakes water and frowned.

Ugly.

I hated everything about my face. My (h/c) hair. My dull (e/c) eyes. My (chubby/ skinny) cheeks. And the (freckles/pimples). Oh the (freckles/pimples) they were everywhere.

I looked at myself again then to my arm.

You could kill yourself right now.

You could drown yourself.

You could bleed out.

Choose one.

I grab my head and start to shake it. I feel tears crowd the corner of my eyes then start to fall. When I open my eyes I see the lake. It was blurry but it was there. I look around after I hear shuffling. I see nothing then stand up. I start to walk of the dock but turn around. I see the lake and run to it.

Jumping in.

I let my body go limp, so I will stay face down. My eyes start to feel drowsy after a while. I see some green before everything goes black.

Max-
I was going to visit (Y/n) in her tent, cause I noticed she wasn't at the 'play', but saw her running to the lake. I decided to follow close behind, making sure not to get caught. I watched from behind a tree as she sat at the lake. After a while she started to grab and shake her head. I was gonna go comfort her but accidentally stepped on a pile of leaves. I quickly hid and watched her look around then get up. She was walking off of the dock but turned around and jumped into the lake. Fully clothed? I ran over to the lake to see her back up in the water.

She's trying to kill herself. I jumped into the lake and swam under her. I looked into her eyes before they closed. I grabbed her and swam her to the shore. When we got above the where the water reached I started chest compressions. I remember our camp CPR training slightly. After 20 chest compressions I pinched her nose and started applied my lips on hers. One breath. 2 breath. Repeat.

After a minute or two she coughed and spat out water. I hugged her so tight and started to pet the back of their head.

"M-max?" Her voice was slightly raspy and very sad.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I ask gripping her shoulders, looking at her face then continuing, "Why would you do that you idiot?" I say looking her in the eyes.

"No one wants me here anyway so I might as well have died." She says smoothly , as if it was perfectly normal.

"I want you here! Nikki does! Neil does! David definitely does! We all do you can't just assume we hate you." I yell at her.

"Max do you know what day it is?" She asks.

"It's Friday. Why?" I ask replying back.

"I knew you wouldn't know. None of you would even remember." She mumbles. She gets up off of the floor and sighs. "I'm gonna go change." She start to walk off as I scramble to my feet. I grab her wrist and she looks at me.