Multiple miraculous ships t/d p/1

3rd person-
Nino and alya walked into class only to see everyone, except Adrien and marientte, sitting in a circle.

"Hey! Uh where's Adrien and Marinette?" Alya asks.

"I don't know. Probably just late. Again." Alix replies. Nino and Alya sit in the circle.

Just then Adrien and Marinette both come running into the classroom exclaiming things like "sorry." And "Oops." As they start running into each other cause the doorway is to small.

They fall onto the floor Adrien on top of Marinette. "Oops s-sorry clumsy m-me I must have uh t-tripped you." Marinette mumbles as Adrien gets up and helps her up.

"It's ok. Uh why is every one in a circle?" Adrien questions the smiling teens on the floor.

"Teachers out so we get to do whatever we want." Kim replies smirking.

"So we are playing Truth or dare." Alix continues also smirking.

"Oh ok." Adrien says as Marinette yells "I'm out!"

"Oh come on girl. It'll be fun!" Alya exclaims pulling her best friend down into the circle.

"Yeah Mari. It'll be fun." Adrien says smiling while sitting next to her.

"Oh u-uh if y-you say so." Marinette mumbles looking down.

"Ok hm. Alix Truth or dare?" Alya asks.

"Dare me do you even know me?" Alix exclaims smirking.

"Ok kiss Kim!"

"What?!" Alya looks at her smirking. "Hmph fine." Alix pecks Kim's cheek.

"That's not what I meant!" Alya exclaims.

"Well you didn't specify."

"Is that even a word?" Chloe snaps.

"Yeah it is. Anyway hm Marinette Truth or dare?"

"T-Truth."

"Who was your first kiss if you have had it?" Alix smirks.

"She hasn't had it or else she would have told me. Right?" Alya looks at her best friend. "Right?"

"Well I'm look at the time my mom was gonna sign me out. I must get going." Marinette tries to get up but Alya pulls her back down.

"Spill."

"Um uh. Itwaschatnoir." I say to fast for them to understand. I sigh happy that I got it out.

"Who?" Nino asks.

"Nope I already answered you can't ask me again." Marinette turns her head away crossing her arms.

"But you have to answer it to the point where we understand." Nathaniel remarks. Marinette glares at him since they were really good friends now.

"Fine it was..." She looks around "chat noir." She whispers.

"Who?" Mylene asks.

"Chat noir!" She exclaims getting up and running out of the class room.

Marinette-
I run into the locker room and sit in the corner. I bring my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around them, while putting my head down on them. Tears start to swell up in my eyes and I hear someone open the door to the room. They walk over to me and wrap their arms around me. I start to just let it all out.

Alya-
A couple minutes after trying to find Marinette we all sit back in the class room. Adrien comes quietly into the room with Marinette in his arms sleeping.

"Shh." Adrien Shh's us and sits down with Marinette sleeping on him. "She cried herself to sleep. I'm surprised she didn't get akumatized." He whispers and then looks at me, "does she ever sleep?" He asks.

"I don't know but I don't think she does very much." I sigh. "But should we continue?" I ask.

"The real question is should we wake her up?" Rose and Juleka asks looking at me.

"No, I'll take her home you guys can play though." Adrien offers and gets up and starts to walk towards the door. He turns to us and says "I'll be back." And with that he leaves.

Alix-
I know we should be worried about Marinette but I still can't help but think of how Alya betrayed me. She made me kiss Kim. I'll get her back. "Kim how about you start since Marinette gone?" I ask smirking at him. We talked this over.

"Oh uh oh yeah sure!" He says remembering "Nino Truth or dare?"

"Uh t-Truth." He replies.

"Kiss Alya on the lips." Kim and I high five as Nino gets very flustered. He quickly pecks Alya on the lips and I burst out laughing at his blushing face.

She growls at me and whispers something into Ninos ear. He chuckles and then says "Alix Truth or dare. But we all know the obvious your gonna say dare. So um go do seven minutes in heaven with Kim in the janitors closet."

I sigh and grab Kim's wrist and drag him outside the classroom to the Janitors closet. We sit in there for about 3 minutes not talking. Then Kim says something I thought he would never say.

"Can I kiss you?"

Ok if you want a part two comment for one!!!😊💕