Adrienette requested

Marinette-
I hear a loud crash while at school and run to a random classroom. I tell everyone in there that there is an akuma and they all leave. I sigh and run to the back of the class, I'm just about to transform when I hear someone talking to someone else about cheese. I stand up just in time to see it's Adrien and a black cat floating Next to him.

"A-Adrien? Y-your Chat noir?!"I question.

"Oh a m-Marinette! I didn't know anyone was in here."

"Ok I'll deal with this later but first we have to transform. Come on Tikki. SPOTS ON!"

I transform and see a Now chat Noir next to me. "Your m'lady?" Chat asks.

"Yea yeah like I said We'll deal with this later." I run out of the class room with adr- I mean chat behind me. God this is going to be confusing.

"Hello I am the shipper! Everyone will love and no one will ever be heart broken like me!" The akuma yells.

A couple minutes later-
"Good job kitty. Welp got split bug out!" We both jump out of the school and into the window of an empty classroom.

"Claws in." Chat mumbles as I say "Spots off."

"So uh y-your chat noir?" I ask when we are back to our civilian forms. He scratches behind his neck and looks at me.

"U-uh y-yeah. Disappointed?" He questions.

"W-what are you kidding me I should be asking you that question. How can I be disappointed. My kitty is Adrien Agreste. And what am I just, me. The clumsy, shy, bullied girl. I-" I was going to continue but he placed his lips onto Mine, cupping my now bright red cheeks.

"Your kitty hm?" He smirks at me. I push him away from him playfully.

"Yeah whatever. Let's get to class." I say handing tikki a cookie. I walk out the door with Adrien behind me.

He grabs my hand and whispers "I'm glad it was you." To me.

Ok ok I know it's short but I like it so I hope u like it.