Marichat

Marinette-
I walk into the classroom with Alya wearing my new, chat noir themed outfit, and we sit down.

Chloe looks at me as if I'm the worst human being ever. I look at her and roll my eyes. She growls and rolls her eyes. The teacher walks in and she continues to give me dirty looks throughout class.

Like always.

Timeskip-
Me and Alya make our way out of the class room to go eat lunch. I'm almost out the doors and Someone pushes me down. I of course use my ladybug inherited skills to flip back up and look at who pushed me.

Of course. Chloe.

"Why are you wearing that piece of trash? Hmm. Are you a fan of the sidekick?" Chloe snarls at me.

"What are you talking about?" I yell. By now people are starting to crowd around us.

"I'm talking about Chat Noir! Bleh. He's only a sidekick. Ladybug would do better of without him." Chloe mocks. I growl and clench my fists. She can't talk about my partner like that!

"Are you kidding me Chloe! He isn't her sidekick! He does just as much work and puts in just as much effort as her! Plus you can't go around saying stuff like that if you don't have to live two lives and defeat akumas that YOU cause everyday!"

"Pa-lease he doesn't do anything he just sits there and plays with his stick thing." She retorts.

"No Chloe he doesn't! But I hope you know that even if you were to try you couldn't become a superhero! And if you were you probably wouldn't do anything and just sit there!" I stomp out of the school and run home. I barge into my room and face plant on my chaise.

Tikki flies out of my bag and comes over to me. "Come on Marinette! Chloe is just a bad person. Now come on let's finish your homework."

"Hm ok tikki." I say while I lift my head up. I walk over to my desk and get my home work out.

About 10 min later-
I hear Someone land on my balcony. I climb up to my trap door and see chat noir Above me grinning. "Hello purrrincess. May I come inside?"

I nod and wave for him to come in. I sit on my chair looking at him. "What do you want kitty?" I ask.

"Well I saw you defending me a school." He trails off. I blush and turn around from him looking down. I hear soft foot steps come towards me. He lifts up my chin and I stare into his mesmerizing green eyes.

Not just any green. Forest green. And lime green. And many others.

"Mari. I thought what you did for my was amazing."

"It's just..." I sniffle, "Chloe always gets on my nerves. And she can't talk about you like that."I looks away from him.

"Oh. Why is that so?" He smirks with a soft expression.

"Because you help get rid of akumatized villains that's she usually causes everyday. She doesn't have the right to say that kind of stuff about anyone."

He starts to chuckle. I look back at him with sad eyes. Is he laughing at me? I knew my reasoning was stupid. Tears start to cover over my eyes and I turn away from him again.

"Oh no princess I wasn't laughing at you. It's just I remembered Chloe's face when you dissed her and ran home." I turn my head around to look at him and give a fake smile and a tear goes down my cheek.

He engulfs me in a hug and brings my over to my chaise. "Let it out." He whispers. I start to cry thinking of all the times Chloe had been mean or hurt me.

Chat pets my head as I sob. Soon enough I stop and we just hug each other. "Princess are you going to be good at school tomorrow?" Chat asks me.

"Mhm I-i think." Why did I stutter?

"Hey can I bring you somewhere?" He asks gripping my shoulders.

"Uh-uh s-sure." I reply. He tells me to get on his back and I do. He jumps out my window with my on top of him. I hold onto him tightly as he runs on the rooftops. The wind blows through my  pigtails and I close my eyes. The wind stops but I still have my eyes closed as I hear someone scream.

"MARINETTE!" It sounds like Alya.

"Chat run." He bolts to where he wants to go and i get scared again. We finally get to the place and I open my eyes. I see we are at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I start to shiver and chat puts his arms around me. "Thanks kitty." I sigh.

"For what?"

"Being amazing. You deserve more than ladybug."

"Are you talking about you?" He says. My face grows pink.

"W-what?" I look at him.

"Your so much more than ladybug, Marinette. I don't know how I didn't notice before. But I think I love you." I don't say anything. I stare into his eyes. I lean up and kiss his lips softly.

"I think I feel the same."

Bonus-

I walk into the school wearing my Chat outfit again. Alya runs over to me. She is about to say something and I put my finger over her lips. She moves my finger and shouts. "Marinette why were you with chat noir?!" Everyone looks at us and I shake my head.

"Really Alya? Ugh we're good friends ok. I wasn't feeling the best yesterday so he cheered me up." I smirk and Walk over to Alya. "And maybe we kissed." I whispered into her ear only. She squealed.

Hope you liked this oneshot. Marichat is my shit. It's the best!!!