Marichat

The Mood
Marinette-
I walk home clutching my handmade purse. I sigh loudly as I hear footsteps behind me.

"Alya I'm not in the mood." I sigh again as I turn around.

"I may not be Alya but I can help make you feel better, purincess." The mysterious voice says.

"Chat go away." I demand and turn back to my house. I get swept of my feet and into his muscular arms. He extends his baton and brings me up to my balcony.

"See puuurrincess I'm going to make you feel better." He flashes me a smile and I roll my eyes.

"Doubt that." I say and open my trapdoor, climbing inside my room down my ladder. Chat follows me inside grinning like a manic. "Chat I'm not in the mood."

"Come on Mari. Tell me what's wrong." I stiffen up as he wraps his arms around my petite body.

"Chloe just annoys the hell out of me." I say as grip onto him. "She likes to patronize me when Adrien isn't around and when he is she likes to pretend she's an angel. I hate her so much. Sometimes I just want to kick her and leave." I let go of him. "But since she is 'the daughter of the mayor' I can't." I don't realize there are tears fogging up my vision. A warm tear makes its way down my porcelain cheek. Chat rubs his covered thumb over my cheek and gets rid of another tear. I sniffle and he engulfs me in another hug.

I cry as he pats my head. "It'll be ok Mari. Chloe only bullies you because she knows that Adrien likes you more." Chat tells me with flustered sound in his voice. I look at him with an astonished look.

"R-really?" I stutter. He nods. I smile and giggle. "Wait chat. How do you know that?"

"Uh well me and Adrien are friends. And uh he told me. Uh yeah that's it." Chat says nervously. 

"Your lying!" I push him away from me. "He doesn't really feel that way for me! Your just trying to make me feel better!" I turn away from him as more tears go down my cheeks.

He turns me around and smiles at me. "I'm not lying. I know he likes you and I do too." I see a black butterfly come through my window.

"Ch-chat. A-k-kuma!" I shout and move him out of the way. The butterfly tries to go into my earring. I grab it. "Let's hope this works." I breath in and out. "Time to de-evilize." I whisper. I feel the magic it my hand. I let go of it and out comes a white butterfly. "Bye bye little butterfly." It flies off and I turn to Chat. "Surprise." I wave my hands around with a nervous smile forming on my pink lips. He engulfs me in a hug.

"Guess it's my turn huh m'lady?" I close my eyes as a blinding green light covers around chats body. Open my eyes and see...

"A-Adrien?" We hug just standing in the middle of my room.

"Now you know I wasn't lying." He smirks.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me you stupid cat." I grab his face and we kiss.

I guess I was in the mood after all.