Nalu

Posting two today because I missed like a month!! Sorry!!

Lucy-
The whole morning I was feeling like shit. I could barely walk and I was almost always falling asleep.

But somehow I made it to the guild.

"Aye Luce, wanna go on a job soon?" Natsu asks, racing over to me. I look up at him sleepily and nod hazily.

"Lu-Chan are you feeling okay? Your face is all red and you look tired." I hear levy say.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." I walk over to the bar and ask Mira for a Strawberry smoothie. She obliged reluctantly.

I lay my head down in my arms and start to feel sleepy. More than I already was. Suddenly I look up and sneeze.

Really loudly.

Everyone looks at me weirdly and Levy comes up to me. "Lu-Chan are you sure your not sick. You look sick." Levy says putting her hand on my forehead then continues, "Did you go on the mission with Natsu to the mountains yesterday?"

I look at her curiously and nod.

"Okay let's take you home for the day." She says and makes me stand up.

Mira hands me my smoothie with a smile, then says "feel better. I'll come check up on you later." I nod at her and smile back.

"Wait Levy we have to go now, or we'll miss our train." Jet and Droy say running up to us.

"Oh no, um Natsu can you take Lucy home? She's sick and I have to go." Levy says rushing me over to him. He nods and shadow gear takes off.

"Okay let's take you home." He says and grabs my hand. He leads me out of the guilds doors and down the pathway to my home. "I'm sorry for getting you sick Luce." He says apologetically as he looks back at me.

"It's Fine Natsu. Plus I don't feel that sick. Levy was just making a big deal out of it." I reassure him, trying to pretend to be okay.

"Well you were almost falling over and asleep when you came into the guild so, I guess it is a big deal." We arrive at my place and I unlock the door. He leads me inside and upstairs. I sit on my bed and sigh.

"Okay you can go now."

"Nah I'd rather just stay here. Plus you need someone to look after you, right?" He says flashing me a smile. I groan and lay down.

"Fine. If you wanna take care of me then... I'm cold." I say smirking at him.

"Oh okay." He jumps and walks over to me. He lies down next to me and smirks at my dumbfounded expression. "Y'know I'm like a personal heater. Plus your currently laying on top of your blanket." He pulls the blanket out from under us and over. "You still cold?" He asks.

"Kinda." I reply looking directly at him. He pulls me close to him, my head on his chest, his arms around my shoulders, his chin on top of my head. "Much better." I whisper.

I start to feel drowsy and I fall asleep.

Timeskip-
I wake up to warmth and Natsu's face. His eyes closed, lips pulled into a smile. I smile at him even though he can't see me and turn my back to him. I cuddle up to him and wrap his arms around me.

I felt safe in his arms. Like I never wanted to let go of him.

I get comfortable in his arms then I get the sudden urge to pee. I curse in my thoughts and try to sneakily get out of the bed with out waking him. I make it out of bed but I feel him wrap his arms around me from behind.

"Where you goin Luce?" He whispers then cuddles his face into my neck.

"Natsu! I need to pee, let go!" I yell trying to pry his hands off of me. He lets go and I run to the bathroom.

"Don't fall asleep in there!" He yells from the bedroom and I smile.

"Ha Ha very funny." I yell sarcastically.

When I finish my business I walk out of the bathroom to see Natsu gone.

"You still here Natsu?" I ask, looking around.

"Yeah I'm in the kitchen." I hear him say.

Oh no.

Natsu + kitchen= not good

I quickly walk into the kitchen to see Natsu trying to make soup. "Okay let's not burn down my house." I say trying to get him away from the stove, and fire.

"Aw Luce I had it under control. Plus your sick, you need to go lay down." He says walking me back to my room, hands on my shoulders.

"I'll be fine Natsu. I just don't want you to burn my house." I reply back crossing my arms, pouting at him.

"I'm not going to burn down you house. I also don't want you to get hurt so just," he sits me on the bed, "stay here and rest." He smiles at me and I sigh.

"Fine but if something happens, I won't hesitate to call Loke to kick your ass." I say pouting.

"That's fair." He smiles and walks off to the kitchen. I lay down on the bed and get a sudden headache. I put my hand to my forehead and groan.

"Ow." I whine. I grab a glass of water from my vanity behind my bed and groan. I drink the water and lay back down. I turn on my side and spend a couple minutes trying to fall asleep. Finally I succeeded.

Timeskip-
I feel myself slowly start to come back to reality, as I open my eyes. I groan and sit up. My head starts to throb and I put my fingers on my temples.

"Hey Luce you Okay?" I hear a male voice ask. I look to the side to see my salmon-haired partner.

"Yeah just a headache." I pause then continue as I look up at him, "did you burn anything?" I say glaring at him.

"Nope and the soup is on the table." He helps my up and I sit at my small table.

"Thanks Natsu." I smile.

"No problem Luce." I grab a spoon and scoop some soup. I blow on it and taste it.

"Woah this is really good. What's in it?" I ask eating some more.

"Special recipe."He smiles.

Soon enough I finish the soup and look at him.

"Thank you Natsu." I smile at him. He smiles back then kisses my cheek.

"No problem Luce!" He cheers as I look at him dumbfounded.

"D-did you just.... Huh....?" I stutter out. I glare at him then smile evilly. "Hey Natsu?" I say sweetly.

"Yeah?" He says turning towards me.

I pull him into a kiss and smirk when I pull away.

"Revenge is sweet."

Took a couple of days to get it like this but I think it's sorta cute. Also just finished the series and fuck.