Faven

Finn x raven from glen wood prep roleplay made by aviatorgaming.

Raven-
I was texting Reggie and Finn came up to me.

"What do you want squirrely?" I ask still looking at my phone.

"Oh just wanted to know if you wanted to go to breakfast with the others?" He asked.

"One Purple jacket will probably be there so I'm good. I'll see you guys at home room."

"Oh ok see ya." He walks away and leaves. He seemed down maybe I'll ask him later. I get another text.

Stinger- So how are your friends?

Horns- They are good but Finn seemed down today.

Stinger- Well maybe you should go ask what's up.

Horns- yeah I'll ask him later well I'm gonna go to homeroom talk to ya later!

Stinger- Yeah see ya!

I wonder what's wrong with Finn. I hope he isn't sad. I get up and run through the door breaking it. I run to home room and sit in my seat. The squad walks in and sits in front of me. Will, taylen, and Zach all talk but Finn doesn't. I wonder why. Our teacher walks in and gives announcement and then we go to our next class.

Out teacher always falls asleep during first period so I get the chance to ask Finn what's wrong.

"Hey Finn you seemed upset earlier what's wrong?" I ask.

"N-nothing we can talk later." I turns to his paper and starts to work on it.

"Since when do you do your work?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Since my grades were going down hill." He replies slight panic in his voice.

"Whatever." I look back at my paper and write some stuff down even though it's useless. Why doesn't he want to talk to me? The bell rings and I break through the door.

"Raven another one really?" Will complains and I laugh running to our next class with Finn walking behind us with his head down. I'm worried.

Time skip-
I go to the boys hangout cause I can and lay down on the couch. I take out my phone to see one message from Reggie.

Stinger- Raven I have to move. I'm sorry.

Horns- What!? No! You have to stay can't you move out and stay?😭

Stinger- I haven't saved up enough money I have to go with them. I'm so sorry.

Horns- this can't be happening! I love you please don't go!😭

Stinger- I can't deal with long distance I'm sorry raven. Don't wait for me. You can love others. Be happy!

Horns- Ok I will miss you!

Stinger- I will too.

I get up from the couch tears streaming down my face. I run upstairs to Zach and Finn's room. I barge in and jump into someone's arms  crying a lot.

"Raven what's wrong you never cry." I recognize this voice. It belongs to Finn.

"Reggie. Move. Break. Up." I stutter and continue to cry. He leads me over to his bed and sits down with me on his lap.

"Tell me what happened ray." He says. I sniffle and rub my eyes. I take a deep breath.

"Reggie has to move. So we had to break up." I say looking into his blue eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry but why did you come to me and not tay?" He asks.

"I was downstairs on the couch so I just ran up here." I answer. "I never noticed how blue your eyes are." He blushed slightly.

"Heh yeah." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Hey c-can I t-touch your tail?" I ask immediately regretting it.

"Uh sure." He replies and brings his tail towards me. I pet it and it's really fluffy and soft.

"Wow it's so soft!" I exclaim. A smile appears on my face.

"Yeah it is isn't it. I'm glad I could make you smile." He smiles at me and wipes the last tear away. I blush.

"So why were you so sad earlier?" I ask.

"I uh well you never eat with us anymore so I guess I got upset." He says.

"Oh I'm sorry it's just that guy with the purple jacket is obsessed with me and I think I like someone along with Reggie now." I say. I continue to cuddle with his tail.

"Oh really now? And who would this be?" He asks.

"Oh well they are really caring. They have bright beautiful eyes. And a tail." I answer.

"Sounds like someone I know and I think they like you back! You should go for it." He says.

"Maybe I will!" I say getting a little close to his face. He is as red as my hair. "So where is Zach before I say or do anything?"

"He went to talk to taylen." He says with a smirk.

"Oh ok then I can do this-" I lean forward and kiss him. He looks at me wide eyed but I just deepen the kiss. He eventually kisses me back. It's lasts a couple of seconds that feel like hours and we pull away.

"Y-you like m-me?" He asks. I nod. "I like you too!" He exclaims. I smile and hug his tail. I peck him on the cheek and make my way out of his room.

"you tell no one about this." I say and continue to walk away.

I can see this happening in the roleplay. I mean they are gonna happen right? I mean they are so cute it must happen!
~( ͌ ³ ͌)