Shubmau

Shelby-
I watched as my best friend, and crush, Jess walked away from me. She was moving away. Somewhere called Phoenix drop. No remorse at all, she walked away from me. I'll miss her. I'll probably never see her again, and she didn't even give me a goodbye.

Timeskip-
Today I was moving into a new street. I'll miss my friends in Seattle but I'm living a new life now.

My best friend Liam at my side as we were flying to our new home.

Phoenix drop.

It sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

When we got to our new little town I was really excited. We took an Uber to our new street.

My street.

Our moving truck was going to be here tomorrow. I walked into our new home and looked around. It was really nice.

I turned to Liam and clapped my hands. "We should go greet our new neighbors!" I said happily.

"Okay let's go!"he replied putting down link. We headed out the door and to the house on our left. We knocked on the door and a blue and white haired girl and boy opened the door. I'm not caught up don't @ me!

"Hello?" The girl asked.

"Hai! My names Shelby, this is Liam, we just moved in and wanted to greet our neighbors."

"Well hello, I'm Katelyn and this is Travis. Looks like we got another couple on the street." She smirked.

"Oh no no. He's just my roommate."

"What ever you say. I'll introduce you to aphmau." She says pulling me with her as she walked across the street. She knock on the door of a purple house and waited. When the door was open Liam had just walked up with Travis. "Hey aph! I wanted to introduce you to our new neighbor. This is Shelby and that's Liam!" I look up and am shocked.

"Jess.." I whispered. She looked so different, and she was going by her old gaming username. She smiled at me and let us in.

"Nice to meet you! I'm aphmau!" Looks like she doesn't recognize me.

"Nice to meet you too! You remind me so much of my old friend Jess!"

"Yeah you look exactly like her!" Liam said.

"Weird.." she blushed. I knew it, it is her. "So what do you do for a living?" She asks.

"We do youtube, gaming actually." Liam said proudly. I giggled and punched him in the arm. "Ow!" He glared at me.

"How about you?" I ask.

"I work a café."

"Wow that's really cool!" I exclaim. She smiles and I smile back. Oh how I missed that smile.

We talk for a couple more minutes when I hear the door.

Jess gets up to get it and comes back with a male wearing a red hoodie.

"This is Aaron! My boyfriend!" I feel a pang in my heart. Boyfriend. I smile anyway.

"Nice to meet you I'm Shelby!"

"You too."

After a while me and 'aphmau' were the only ones left. Liam left to check on link and the rest went home.

"Just so you know..." I start.

"Hm?"

"I know your jess but I won't tell anyone. But I am kinda upset the you forgot me." I say sadly.

"Shelby? Like Skymedia Shelby?"

"Yeah." I whisper. Then I look at her with tears in my eyes "why didn't you leave me with a warning or goodbye?!"

"What?"

"Why...?"

Short shot! Requested!