Shethan

AU: When you write on yourself or carve into your arms it shows up on your solemates arm.

Idk if you don't like depressing and suicidal books then don't read this.

Shelby-
I got out of PE and grabbed my stuff. I got pushed into a locker and kicked around. I started to cry and the bullies ran off. I get up and limp into the bathroom. I pull a blade out of my bag and go into a stall. I pull up my sleeve and carve 'worthless' into my arm with the blade. I put the blade in my bag and walk out of the stall going over to the sink and washing my arm. I walk out of the bathroom and head to science.

Ethan-
I walk into science and sit in my seat. I feel a pain in my arm but ignore it. Soon enough my friend Shelby comes in and sits next to me. I see a frown on her face and I lightly touch her arm. She flinches in pain slightly and then I feel some pain in my arm.

"You ok?" I whisper.

"Yeah just bullies...again." She sighs and gets out her notebook.

"I swear I'll kill whoever is hurting you." I growl silently.

"Then kill me." She whispers and copies down some notes.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you later... maybe."

The rest of class goes on and I just think about what she could have meant. When class finally ends and pull her out of the room and out the school. We usually walk home together so I can ask her what's up.

I look down at my arm and feel slight pains. I pull up my sleeve and see a faint imprint of the word worthless on my arm. I sigh and pull down my sleeve. My sole mate doesn't sound to happy. I get writings a lot.

"So what were you going to show me?" I ask.

She sighs and puts her arm in front of me. "Pull up the sleeve and read." I pull up her sleeve and become a little happier. I hug her around the waist and pick her up spinning her around. "W-w-what are you doing?"

"Your my solemate shelby! I knew I loved you!"

"S-s-solemate?" She asks nervously and I put her down. "But no one loves me so how could you?" She looks up to me with sad, lonely eyes.

"I love you Shelby! Never forget that." I lean down a bit, me being taller, and kiss her lightly on the lips. She starts to kiss back and we just stand there kissing on the sidewalk. Finally we part and smile at each other. We finish our walk back home holding hands.

Awww my heart! I cried while making this no joke! I need a life!
¯\_()_/¯