Shethan

Period.

Shelby-
All I could feel was the awful cramps and the horrible headache.

If you couldn't guess, it's that time of the month again!

I head over to Parker's house so I can eat all of his chocolate. When I get there I walk in and to the kitchen. "Hey I'm here don't worry I'm not a burglar!" I yell throughout the house.

"Ok!" A voice laughs. But it didn't sound like Parker, Andrew or Jeremy. I shrug it off and take the dark chocolate out of the fridge. I plop down on the couch and eat the chocolate.

A person comes down the stairs and I look at them.

Ethan!

Of course he's here he always is. I smile at him and then turn back to my phone. "Why are you eating all of the chocolate?" He laughs at me. I glare at him. "Is it that time?"

"Yeah." I say quietly. He comes over and sits next to me.

"It'll all be okay. Just think happy thoughts!" He smiles and I give a slight smile then I look back down.

"It hurts so bad ugh!"

"Where?"

"My head and oh the cramps don't even get me started!"

"You want me to steal the heating pad from Parker's room?" I look up at him and nod my head with a sad expression on my face. "Ok!" He says laughing again. He gets up off the couch and I eat the last of the chocolate.

He comes back down the stairs with a heating pad in his hand. He plugs it into the wall nest to the couch and gives it to me. I lay down and put the heating pad on the lower part of my torso. I set the heat high and start to relax. "Thank you." I whisper.

"No problem I know how girls can get so I try my best to help." He replies.

Damn his smile is going to be the death of me.

"Heh yeah thanks. The world needs more guys like you." I put a piece of hair behind my ear in embarrassment.

Why is he making me embarrassed?

Do I like Ethan?

I haven't liked anyone since, I shiver, Tyler.

"Hey Shelby are you okay? Are you cold?" Ethan asks coming over to me.

"N-no I'm fine don't worry!" I stutter grabbing a blanket of the top of the couch. I lay it over me and cuddle into it. "Ugh I feel like shit!"

"It'll be okay. Want some painkillers?" He looks over at me and I nod my head shyly.

"I feel bad getting you to do all this stuff for me." I say.

"It's okay I would feel bad if I didn't do anything. I know it hurts a lot so.." He trails off brig me the painkillers and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Anytime." He leans down and kisses my cheek. I go wide eyed and grab where he kissed my cheek. "Oh uh I am so so sorry Shelby."

"Heh it's ok Eth. It's ok." I say grabbing his cheeks to look at me.

Then.

I kissed him.

Hope you liked it!!!