Klance

Lance-
Me and Keith race to the dining room in the castle, ship, that we live in with the other palidins. Of course me winning cause of my ridiculously long legs. I burst into the room as Keith is behind me yelling at me.

"No fair you got a head start!" He yells at me. I stick my tongue out at him. He rolls his eyes back.

"Oh my god. I swear you two are like a married couple." Pidge says looking at me and Keith. We both glare at her and she laughs at us. I growl and continue to eat my food, not looking at the others. I finish and rush out of the room.

I head into my room and look at a picture in my jacket pocket. My mom, my two brothers, my sister, my grandma, my aunt and uncle.

Our family reunion.

I start to let some tears fall and I choke back on a sob. I wipe my tears with my jacket sleeve.

I just wanna go back home.

I hear knocking on my door and I wipe my tears then say "come in." I was sat in the corner of my bed as a short male, known as Keith, walked in. "What do you want mullet?" I growl hiding my my face in my arms.

"I wanted to check up on you, you seemed sad."

"Well I'm fine you can go away now." I snap. More tears start to go down my face.

"Okay." I hear foot steps then the door closes. I look up and Keith is still there.

"You tricked me." I glare at him.

"Hey what's wrong." He asks.

"I-I miss earth! Okay, I miss my family, I miss everything. The home cooked meals, the warm cozy fires, the beach weekends, everything. And I know I can't go back yet. But I miss my mom and her sweet cuddles. But I can't go back." I start to cry again. He wraps his arms around me and I start to cry into his neck.

"I wish I had those things so just be happy you had them. Okay?" I sniffle and nod.

"I'm sorry I know you didn't have family."

"Hey it's okay."

"No I know I'm being selfish."

"No you aren't. I promise." We hug for a while. Until I start to get drowsy and fall asleep on his shoulder.

3rd-
Keith laid down on the bed with lance in his arms soon enough both of the two were asleep.

Cuddling.

Together.

That was a surprise but also not a surprise for everyone.

They all knew it would happen someday!

But they didn't think it would be because lance was crying.

But they knew it would happen.

At some point.

Hope you liked my first Voltron oneshot. I've liked this show for a while but haven't written one yet.