16

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 ?

Nari's POV

Chan lead me into the basement, I was surprised to see nothing but computers and software downstairs. He also had his own wall full of weapons.
"Woah. I didn't expect this." My jaw dropped as I twirled around looking at all the cool gadgets. "What were you expecting? Bodies." He laughed but realized I was a bit taken back by his joke. "I'm just joking don't worry." He ruffled my hair and sat down on a chair as he turned his computer on. "The number leads to a park. I think he just left her phone at the part.." Chan turned to me after doing his little hacking tricks with a fishy look. "Alright." I turned around and walked back upstairs. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To the park." I smiled leading him back upstairs.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

We arrived to the park, but there was no one around. It was too quiet. Chan held my hand as we looked around the area. "Stick by me I don't want you getting hurt." His grip tightened around my arm, seems like he was worried. "I found something." I loosened my hand from his grip and ran to a small table, I bent under and found a phone. I turned it on and noticed Soyeons wallpaper. I remember how she loved sunflowers, my heart broke when I picked her phone up.

Tears started forming and I didn't know what to do, I thought I'd have another panic attack

Tears started forming and I didn't know what to do, I thought I'd have another panic attack. "W-why is this happening." My legs were uncontrollably weak at this point, I fell like I was about to pass out. "Nonono you're going to be alright Nari." Chan didn't hesitate to run to me, he hugged me tight and pulled me into his chest. I silently sobbed into his black T-shirt as he quietly hushed me. "It's alright, I won't let them hurt you or your friends." He pulled me back and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. His hug was so warm it made me feel somewhat happy. "Thank you." I whispered pulling out of the hug, a few sniffles coming out. "Let's go back into the car." I grabbed his hand and lead him to the parking lot.