As Chan drove the two of us back to his place we were quiet for a while. Nothing but awkward silence, I wanted to ask him something but I wasn't able to let the question leave my mouth. "Can I ask you something?" I finally built up my confidence to ask him. "Yeah go on." He hummed focusing on the road ahead of him. "Why did you kill the man and split the body parts around the party? On the day we first met." I turned to him but he didn't reply. It was a long pause before he opened his mouth, "I didn't do it." His head turned to face me and he looked at me expressionless. "W-what?" I couldn't believe it, this whole time I thought it was him. "I've killed someone that day but it wasn't that man. I was with you the whole time in the kitchen that night." If it wasn't Chan then who the hell was it.

"Is there more than one killer in this city?" I felt my heart shaking waiting for a proper answer. "Trust me, you don't want to know." He held my hand as he continued to drive. I held his hand and looked out the window until we arrived. "Let's get ready for dinner, Felix might already be home." He left the car and opened the door for me to walk out. He walked behind me as if he was cautious about someone.
We entered the mansion and found Felix chilling in the living room. He was laying on a couch until he heard our footsteps. "Look whose here." He popped his head up revealing yet another mischievous smile.
"Well hello there princess." He blew me a kiss and Chan walked in front of me. "Why thank you." He walked up to Felix and kissed his forehead roughly and threw him to the side. It made me laugh a bit. "That wasn't for you big nose." He clicked his tongue. "Also Nari.." Felix started once again, he bounced up from the couch and faced me. "These are kinda hot, I wouldn't mind seeing you in them." Felix held my red lace bra against his chest and smiled.

"Leave her alone, dinners in the kitchen." Chan threw a pillow in Felix's face and snatched tummy bra from his hands. "Here." He handed it to me and walked off, I noticed his ears were pink as he walked away. "They're pretty big." Felix shrugged walking past me after Chan, forming circular shapes with his hands teasing me. "Gross." I rolled my eyes annoyed and quickly put my things away before I went down to the kitchen for dinner. "Help me carry these plates out." Chan handed me a bunch of dishes and I placed them down as Felix clapped. "Finally ya'll left me out for so long that I was about to knock out." He fingered gunned himself and shook his head around. "Thank you Chris, this looks amazing." I gave him a soft smile and he nodded. "It's not much, I just warmed up some food I made earlier, I knew we'd be out so I just planned before." He dug into the food after finishing his sentence.

My thoughts were else where as Felix blabbered some random bullshit.

Why was someone after me? Of all the kids in our school I haven't messed with anyone, plus I recently moved in. Why would someone want to bother me while there are a bunch of assholes roaming around in the halls. It was weird. It was as if the person after me knew something I didn't.

"Yo you gonna eat that?" Felix nudged my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah." I darted my eyes at him and he looked away annoyed. "Just like you'd eat that DI-" Felix was Midway through finishing his sentence when Chan's voice yelled at him. My heart shook, it was terrifying. "I'm sick of you misbehaving. Stop acting like a child. Just because your father left you with me doesn't mean I can leave food in front of you ever day. I can leave you beat up in the basement starving for all I care. So for fucks sake shut up! You're bothering both Nari and I." Chan snapped at this point. I turned to Felix and he was looking down. "It's okay." I placed my hand on his shoulder giving him a soft smile. He shrugged it off and walked away. "I'm sorry Nari." He whispered as he walked into his room.
"That was a bit too harsh you know..." I turned back to Chan who was eating his second plate of food. "How else is he going to learn!?" Chan snapped at me too but noticed me flinch. "Wait no. I didn't mean that." His voice softened. I ignored everything and stood up, walking back upstairs. I didn't go to my room though, I walked up to Felix's.

"Lix, are you in there?"

"Leave me alone." He muffled from the other side.

I completely ignored what he said and barged in. He looked up at me and his eyes were a big red. "Are you okay?" I walked up to him and laid down on the bed, facing him. He fluttered his eyes trying to stop the tears. "It's alright, it's just that Chan hasn't been like this before...like we've physically fought but he never brought up my father..." Felix huffed, covering his face with the pillow again. "Don't worry, if it makes you feel better I've lost my parents too." I pulled the pillow away from him and moved his bangs away from his eyes. Don't forget he was laying down beside me, his left cheek softly smushed against the mattress. "Thanks." It was the first time he gave me a genuine smile, it felt nice.

"Honestly, I grew up without parents. I was pretty young when I lost them. I don't even remember how they died." I laughed to myself as Felix giggled along. "I thought you and I were different when we first met. But I like you. Turns out we're pretty alike." He closed his eyes and opened them again. "You seem tired" I teased pulling closer to him, blowing strands of his hair out of his face. At this point we were inches from one another. Felix gave me yet another eye smile and softly closed his eyes pressing his lips against mine. "Thank you." He pulled back after the kiss with the softest look ever. I bounced up from the bed and walked out. "Alright goodnight Lix." I slammed the door behind me but didn't realize that he smacked his face against the pillow.

Was that kiss intentional, or an accident?

But I'm glad I got closer to him, he has secrets. He's hiding them, he's just afraid to open up. L

Chan's POV

I was walking passed Felix's room, I wanted to talk to him about earlier but I found out that Nari already beat me to it.

I leaned against the door watching them talk, it was sweet watching them get along. Suddenly Felix pulled over and kissed her.

What the hell.

Why does it piss me off that he kissed her.