More confused than ever

Patricia's POV :

"And that means?" KT asked.

"I don't know." Fabian admitted.

"But at least we are one step closer" Nina reassured.

"But Victor could be one step ahead." I pointed out.

"And he could be one step behind" Eddie argued trying to stay positive.

"Yeah, it didn't even seem like Victor took pictures so he might not of even started translating" Alfie said.

"But he could go down and draw in his sketchy-book thing" Amber said.

"So we're clueless?" KT asked

"Completely, utterly, absolutely clueless" Amber verified.

"What does 100 days after the moon mean?" Eddie asked.

"It could mean an eclipse. When the sun and moon are one. And the moon blocks out the sun?" Fabian said.

"So when's the next Lunar eclipse?" Alfie asked.

"A solar eclipse is what we're looking for" Fabian said. "When the moon passes between the Earth and the sun."

"So when is it?" Amber asked.

"Friday." He said slowly. "Meaning we have to solve this riddle because we only have... 103 days. To solve EVERYTHING." He made the point clear.

"And to save the world again" Nina added carefully.

"No pressure guys" KT added.

"Let's read it again and see if we can translate it" Eddie said trying to calm everybody.

"When the morning light rises on the 100th day of the moon' so we know that's the solar eclipse 'death can reign and life shall shatter" he read.

"That's what it always is. Saving the world from the evil that takes over" Amber said.

"A strong wind is the key" He continued speaking.

A hurricane!" Alfie said quickly.

"Yeah....." Fabian started. "Let's continue. Next is 'life forever shall change' that could mean it's a changing experience?" He questioned.

"And finally a sacrifice shall be made" Eddie continued.

"Which, if it's like last year it will be me or you." Nina said. "Chosen One or Osirian." she finished. "But it's only fair it's me this time." She quickly added.

"No you can't" Eddie said.

"I'm prepared. I'll be fine" she said not so sure.

"We're not going to lose any of you." Fabian said clearly. "When it gets to the time, we will come up with something. Not that" he stated.

"We just have to be prepared Fabian. If it happens, it happens. We have to expect the worst" Nina stated.

"We are not going to let that happen Neens" Amber said. "I'll be a sacrifice. That door didn't recognise my talent, but it might work."

"NOBODY is being a sacrifice ok? We'll sacrifice an animal or plant or something" I said clearly. "Now move on."

"Any luck on the riddle?" Fabian asked.

"We found out the friend from above is Sarah. But apart from that no, maybe you can go over it again?" Nina asked him smiling.

"Foes are enemies. It could be Senkhara. Or Ammut. Or Sophia." Fabian said.

"The locket" Nina muttered. "How could I forget."

"Neens, what is it?" Amber asked.

"They said it. Our foes are Sophia and Ammut again. I knew I should've listened" she muttered again.

"You're speaking in riddles." Eddie said.

"Nina. What happened?" Alfie asked.

"The locket. We helped them. We helped them destroy the world." Nina said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When we left. After giving them the locket. The said 'now we can'. I walked out and left before I heard it all. That's what's happening. I shouldn't of left. It's all my fault" she told us.

"It's not your fault" Amber said.

"Yes it is." She retorted.

"It isn't. You didn't know. We just have to focus on how to save the world again. At least we're one step closer" Fabian told her.

"Now we just have to solve it" I murmured.

________________________________________________

A/N AGGGGHHHH I'M SOOOO SORRY ITS SHORT !!!

Hope you like it ! At least it shows more information about the riddles.

I probably won't update next week because I have guide camp during the holidays.

There's not as much to say this time except I love feedback so please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

RECOMMEND

Thanks :) ENJOY!

~sibunator4life<3