What have I done ?

Nina's POV :

"Fabian" I screamed edging out onto the crocodile trying to grab his hand. He wasn't falling too fast. Almost as if he was in slow motion. Or under a trance. "Eddie help me" I said grabbing his arm. "Lower me down." I told him.
"Are you kidding me you're gonna get hurt." He said looking down the drop to see Fabian floating around 8 feet below us.
"He's worth it" I smiled subconsciously. "Now help me, I can grab him if you help now" I told him.
"Fine. But you're being protected." He told me and started chanting.
"We don't have time" I moaned as a golden bubble surrounded me. Chosen One / Osirian force field.
"Ok Fabian grab that ledge" I shouted to him as he fell deeper but slower. He grabbed it but didn't reply, almost like he couldn't. "I'm coming to help" I called down as Eddie lowered me by leaning over the edge of the chasm. "I'm trusting you" I said as I looked up to the boy holding me over the drop by two fingers. He grabbed my wrist as I edged down to the ledge Fabian was holding onto. "Fabian, trust me, just grab my hand." I told him. He had to let go to do this.
"Why? I might as well just fall and not be a problem" he asked in the same tone as when I called him crazy after we had broken up that one time. This can't be good.
"Look, I'll explain it all just let me help you please" I begged. His hand left the rock he was holding on to as he reached upwards towards my out-stretched hand.
"Eddie I can't reach, lower me some more." I shouted upwards.
"I can't you'll fall" he called back. I really didn't want to do this but if it helps Fabian.
"Then catch him" I shouted as I started chanting. I got loose from Eddie's hold and dropped myself but pushing, well slinging, Fabian upwards on my way down. The force-field will protect me and I'll regain power when I hit the ground. I just hope I don't dehydrate or starve first.
"Nina" I heard shouting. He's safe. That's all that matters.

Fabian's POV :

"Why did you drop her?" I shouted at Eddie.
"She's fine she's protected." He said casually.
"Yeah and it's a bottomless pit. She's not hitting the bottom anytime soon." I pointed out.
"I need Sarah" he whispered.
"Eddie, Sarah is dead." I pointed out.
"Yeah and your girlfriends going to be if we don't find a way to help her." So, that shut me up.
"Go to her room. Nina always dreamt of Sarah there. You've got to fall asleep in that bed." I told him. "Now what makes you fall asleep that's fast?"
"Nhmaho" he muttered.
"What?" I asked.
"Just get Yacker."
"Trix, Trixie" I said attempting to wake her up as I walked to the bed opposite Eddie.
"Hey Yacker" Eddie shouted waking her up.
"What?" she asked moodily.
"This is Sibuna-y now, I'm not going soft on you, but, well, Fabian leave" he told me.
"Just make sure you sleep and save Nina" I told him before going to my room. I couldn't sleep though. Not knowing how she could die because of me. Because of me.

Eddie's POV :

"What is it?" Yacker asked me.
"You know America?" I asked.
"Yeah" she replied as if asking me to continue.
"I need to sleep and fast, to save Nina from death, long story but she's falling down the chasm and has to hit the bottom to survive" I explained.
"It's bottomless" she told me.
"And that's why I have to sleep, now, fast, here" I pointed to the bed. "So Sarah can help."
"So what am I here for?" She asked. And here it comes.
"I need us to sleep like we did in America" I told her. "I'm not going soft either." I added again.
"No. Amber's in the room. What about when we wake up? No, she'll freak. Remember Amber. About this high" she indicated with her hands "loves to scrapbook and is obsessed with people who date each other?" She asked me.
"So you would rather Nina die?" He asked hurt.
"Fine, but I'm blaming you when everybody finds out." She told me before climbing in the bed and 'cuddling.' I told you already I am not soft. Sarah visited not long after. I begged her and even offered giving up my powers but she already had fixed it. She re-assured me Nina would be here by morning and that I should sleep. By the time I zoned out of the dream I realised mine and Yacker's legs were entangled and head lay on my chest. I couldn't risk waking her again, so I dozed off into a deep sleep.

Nina's POV :

I'm alive? There's a bottom? How did I get back up here? I stepped a little to close to the edge and stepped back quickly to avoid falling again. Did you know falling makes you hungry? I'm hungry.
"Sarah" I asked as I saw her when I turned around. "How did I get here?"
"Child, some things are never revealed. Your boyfriend and protecter went to great lengths to save you. I managed to get a bottom, temporarily, and the force-field Eddie gave you, ensured your life. Be grateful. And maybe sleep somewhere else tonight. Your bed has been taken, by the protecter and his love, all to save you child. You are loved." And just like that she was gone. Eddie? Trix? Fabian? Is he ok? What happened. I need to check. But first some food. I walked back along the tunnels, through the hopscotch and back up to the bookshelf. I pressed the button to spin the bookshelf around before the pushing it again so the books were showing, just in are Victor came down. I checked the peep-hole and saw nobody was in the cellar and made my way to the oven. Light is shining through the windows. I hope Trudy isn't up yet. I unlocked the oven and walked out, standing behind the sink. Trudy walked in 30 seconds after.
"Ooh. Honey you're up early. Are you ok? You look pale. Here let me check your temperature." She placed her hand on my head and declared I was burning up. "You should get to bed, you can stay home today Sweetie" she told me.
"Can I get some food first please?" I'm really hungry." I asked.
"Go on then, but not much. I don't want you being sick as well as having a temperature. I grabbed a packet of chips, sorry crisps, and left the kitchen. As soon as I saw Trudy move I went to check on Fabian knowing him nor Mick would be up yet, it's too early.
"Fabian?" I asked. No reply. I gently kissed his cheek and saw his eyes open. "Hey" I smiled.
"Hey? I think you die and you say 'hey'?" He asked.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I was gonna ask the same thing. Why'd you do what you did?" He asked.
"What did I do. I fell, you and Eddie somehow saved me." I told him.
"Ok, I'll let you have it your way. But thankyou" he smiled.
"I'm just happy you're ok. Now I'm going to bed, Trudy said I'm not going in today." I said as I casually ate my chips.
"Yeah, you look kinda hot" he told me.
"Thanks" I smiled.
"Ok you know what I mean." He said turning red.
"I know, but I like making you blush" I admitted. "Well I better go before Trudy see's me. I'll see you later" I told him before kissing his cheek and going upstairs to my room. And I know what Sarah meant about finding another bed. Wake them or let Amber find them. No they saved me I think I'll be nice.
"Eddie, Trix get up before Amber has a scrapbook moment." I shook them both awake. Nothing. Instead I pulled the covers off them so they felt the cold, a trick Eddie had done to me several times when I wouldn't wake up. Payback?
"What the" Eddie trails off as he sits up.
"Ow" Trix yells as her head hits the mattress and leaves his chest.
"Now get out my bed, I want sleep." I told them. They untangled their legs and their hands left each other's as they got up. I smiled happily and thanked them before instructing Eddie to leave and hopping into bed for sleep. As soon as my head hit my pillow I drifted into a blissful sleep knowing everything was ok, and the lengths my friends would go to, to save me. I have people that care. And that's all I need.

________________________________________________

A/N ok so this is terrible and I'm so sorry but it's all I could work with.
I have no excuse for not updating but the show is over (I don't have to stay for hours after school) so updating should be going back to normal not from today but from NEXT WEEK.
The week coming up I have mocks (practise exams) and they are a lot even though they are practise so I won't have time to write due to studying. The week after I will hopefully get back to normal (every Monday) except for in 3 weeks time when I have my REAL OFFICIAL BTEC MUSIC EXAM (this is a real exam meaning it's the final one I can do for this subject so it pretty much determines part of my future WAHEYY)
So anyway. I hope you like it.
I just want to thank you for your continuous support. There are loads of you that show it all the time and some that don't. But I really want to thank you.
@Rainbowsprinkle0308 I want to thank you SOO much for taking the time to comment and vote and support this story. @FABINAFOREVER I want to thank you for commenting and liking this book.
I wish I could thank you ALL individually but I honestly can't. And I'm so sorry for that.
But THANKYOU.
And thanks to all that read the first book (I GOT 100K ON EASTER) so thankyou for that also.
I think that's it.

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
RECOMMEND
(If you want)

For now,

~sibunator4life<3