Bad influences

Eddie's POV :

"Nina?" I whispered. No reply. "Nina" I said a little louder.
"God, stop shouting you'll wake Trix and Ambz" she said getting out of bed.
"Eddie?" Amber asked half asleep.
"No this is all a dream. You are. You're a rock princess" I said slowly.
"A rock princess" she mumbled going back to sleep.
"We good?" I asked Nina.
"Just get out of here" she pushed me into the hall.
"To the attic?" She asked.
"The attic" I confirmed.
"I feel bad not telling the others." She admitted as we walked up the steps.
"They said do it alone" I told her.
"But why. Why do we have to sit in a circle and hold hands to summon them and do what they say?" She asked. "They're basically allowed to control us for an hour!" She exclaimed.
"Sarah said we have to" I said calmly.
"Why? Why do we share dreams that tell us these things? Why do we have visions and WHY does it happen to us and the people we love?" She shouted.
"Nina listen. I know Sarah said to do this in the dream. And I know that it was Fabian that got hurt in the vision, and that it was you that hurt him. But I know Sarah wouldn't put us through this without reason. And I know we have to do this or we wouldn't of had shared dreams and visions or whatever. Just trust me." I told her as we sat opposite each other. "Now come on. We have to do this." I said as I held her hands. "You ready?" I asked. She simply nodded before I saw her eyes turn black and I lost consciousness. They controlled us now.

Alfie's POV :

"Alfie, we found something. Secret Sibuna meeting now." Eddie said as he woke me up.
"Ok" I nodded as I got out of bed and Eddie left. "Eddie, where are we going?" I asked. Well, I guess the cellar is first.
"Oh good you're here." Nina said as she joined me. "Where's Fabian?"
"Shall I go wake him?" I said to calm a now mad Nina. What's up with her?
"Yes, go, shoo, now" she replied waving me off. Charming.
"Fabian. Sibuna. Cellar. Now." I shook him awake. "And tell your girlfriend to calm down." I said walking out.
"Huh? Oh right, okay" he said following me. "Wait what about Nina?" He asked waking up properly.
"She sounds like Trixie" I told him.
"Hi Fabian" Nina said happily hugging him and kissing his cheek.
Weird.
"So where is everyone?" I asked.
"It's just us tonight. Oh and Eddie." Nina said with an evil smirk. I must be tired. Or she really is an alien. I knew they were after us.
"Why don't you three go. I'll wait up here." I said quickly. "I know your secret space girl" I whispered as I ran past her. Now, protection time.

Nina's POV :

What am I doing. What am I doing. This is exactly like the vision. Only half an hour of this torture left. I'm alone with Fabian. Why? I love him why are they doing this to me? Is this the torture Sarah wanted?
"Come with me" I said to Fabian opening up the sealed oven. In reality I wanted to scream. Tell him to get away from me so he wouldn't get hurt. I wanted to save him. But I'm doing the opposite. I let Eddie talk me into this and now Fabian's not getting out alive. And I have to live with it.
"Come on" I laughed dragging him down to the cellar. I don't want any of this. I want out. I want to be rid of these spirits who are controlling me. I wish they didn't have to make me watch myself make the mistakes. I wish they weren't making me kill the guy I love.

Fabian's POV :

"So where's Eddie?" I asked.
"He's around here somewhere." She smiled.
"And why are we down here?"
"I need to tell you, well, show you something." she said punching the code in and giving me an amulet. "Together?" She asked pulling the book and grabbing my hand.
"Together" I smiled. The light came down scanning us and stopped abruptly at the amulets hanging from our neck. "So where are we going?" I said baffled.
"Here" she said although it sounded more like a question. She bit her lip as she said it and smiled which made her look so cute and innocent. I looked up to see we had stopped by the hopscotch task.
"You want to hopscotch?" I asked bewildered.
"Just until Eddie gets here. We can pass time." She smiled. "Please" she used her infamous puppy-dog eyes on me.
"Sure whatever" I smiled.
"Yay" she jumped up. I sat down and watched her hopscotch like the 5 year old I met at the beach all those summers ago. I smiled at the memory as Eddie came round the corner.
"Is it time?" She asked looking up at him.
"It's time" he nodded.
"Time for what?" I asked getting up.
"Come on" Eddie said grabbing Nina and taking her round to by the chasm.
"What's going on?" I asked once again.
"We have something to tell you." Nina looked up her eyes filled with regret.

Nina's POV :

"We, you see, the, Eddie take over." The physical form of me spoke with many pauses. The actual me on the other hand was crying. A lot. I was going to break his heart. He let me hopscotch like a little kid for crying out loud. I don't want this to happen. There is literally 2 minutes left of this hour and I'm afraid something is going to happen. No, scratch that, I know something is going to happen, but I don't want it to. Maybe if I don't say it, it will go away? No Nina, you aren't nine anymore. You're 19. You can't put this off like everything you did back then. 'You're hopeless. You're helpless. You're nothing.' The voices of those controlling me circled my head.
"You're nothing, not anymore." Eddie said aloud. "It's our destiny you see. You were just a bump in the road." He continued and grabbed my hand. I knew it wasn't really Eddie though.
"So you see" I spoke. 30 seconds. I stepped forwards.
"Nina I'm going to fall" Fabian said looking over his shoulder to the gaping drop.
"We don't need you" I finished.
"Goodbye" 3,2,1 "No" I screamed now in control of my own body. But it was too late. I had already kicked him down.

________________________________________________

A/N hi guys :)
Long time no see. Again. I'm so sorry. Really, truly sorry. I've missed over a week of school because I've had a viral and migraines and haven't picked up my phone in 10 days so I tried so much to update for you guys.

Ok, so this might sound really sappy or whatever, but yesterday I was looking through my notifications and saw so many people had added my book to their reading lists and it kind of just hit me that some of you wait for my updates or you actually like what I wrote for fun and I'm just so grateful for that. You will never understand how thankful I am and how happy it makes me so THANK YOU !!!!!

So I hope you like the update and my play for school is the week coming up so updates should be regular after that :)

~sibunator4life<3