13

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥

Nari's POV

I walked against the railing and looked down, if I fell from here I would be long gone, suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. They placed a soft kiss on my shoulder and nibbled lightly as they cradled me in a hug. "Who-" I turned around and my heart dropped one again. "What are you doing." I pulled back and almost felt myself trip over my slippers. "Be careful baby girl." He pulled himself closer to me to calm me down. "What did you do to the boy back there!?" I raised my voice this time poking his chest. "Don't worry I beat the shit out of him but I didn't kill him...I have to keep my killings low key now..." he trailed off and stopped talking mid sentence, I wanted to ask him to continue his sentence but stopped myself. "What is this place?" I asked looking around. "This is my home." He opened his arms wide spinning around like an idiot, how can the worlds most wanted criminal be so...odd.

"I need something to eat, please I'm starving." I didn't want to look weak anymore. No more crying. I guess there's no letting go.
I started this mess and now I have to deal with it, why did I think he could let go so easily.

Even I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Alright follow me, but watch your step, you sprained your ankle." He supported me my letting me hold onto his shoulder but it was taking too much time. "You're too slow princess." He suddenly picked my up from the hound and started walkinh down the stairs. "Eat what ever you want, I have some leftovers as well." He ruffled my hair and walked off. He was a strange man. I seriously do question what I got myself into.

I made myself a simple sandwich and sat down in the dining room eating it. This house was huge for just one man to live in. Suddenly the door bell rung but I didn't bother opening it since whoever rung the bell let themselves in. "Hyung i'm home! You won't believe the mess I put myself into." A familiar voice chuckled as he walked into the kitchen. My eyes met his and he choked on the slurpee he was drinking. "NARI!?" He dropped his drink in shock and blinked continuously trying to come back to reality. "Yeah I'm real." I said, but what was Felix doing here. "What're you doing here...?" I tilted my head a bit confused at the fact that Lee Felix, the boy who I had just met is in the house of a serial killer with me.

"Trust me don't worry about it." Felix shrugged and walked to the fridge to grab a snack.

"Felix? You're back." Chan looked at Felix with an annoyed look and walked up to me. "How do you know one another?" I grabbed Chan's wrist stopping him from going anywhere. "It's nothing really...remember when I told you there was a butler and  he always brought a younger boy who came to hang around and all he did was play video games, the boys none other than your class mate Lee Yongbok." Chan gave Felix a smirk and walked off. "Fuck off Christopher." He hissed as he walked to the dining table and sat himself down across from me. "Plus, if you're wondering where I got these claw marks, I had some arguments with Christopher...he killed my schoolmates it was part of our deal and that dipshit broke it. That's why I fought Hyunjin, he doesn't know Chan's a killer but he thinks he's a bad influence on me." Felix held a juice box as he leaned back. "But he's a good guy...like if you know him" he threw the juice box into the trash and hopped off.

"He's someone who finds it hard to love, you can help him change Nari. Please help him change, he's told me to locked him in a cold room for weeks just to stop him from killing, he wants to stop but he can't. Help him." Felix looked at me with pleading eyes before his look changed. Again.

"Well, gotta go take care of that dumbasses dirty work, see yuh." Felix pulled his baseball bag over his fluffy blonde hair and headed off, "take care Nari." He flew me kiss and headed off. "That'll piss Hyung off for sure." He giggled to himself as he walked out.

This is all so sudden to take in. I want to get out, I want to leave this city. Once Felix left I grabbed my things and ran out, I didn't look back I continued to run down the street. "Where are you going." I was stopped my a figure and when I looked up it was Chan. "I don't want to be near you." I pushed him away. A killer is a killer nothing can change that. "I won't do anything you don't want me to, now let's go back." Chan picked me up over his shoulder and walked back into the house.

"I won't let you out until you calm down." After that he shut the door and locked it. I turned to the side and the window was open, but I wasn't able to fit through, it only opened midway. He was pretty smart I can tell you that.

What if this is all an illusion, what if he's just playing around with me.

Cat and Mouse.

Wolf and Deer

We all know how a stories like this ends.

He kills her.

Or the fair maiden

Simply dies

A miserable death.