OMP 5

~●~

Where am I? I looked around and to find myself in a beautiful garden. A huge field greeted with a wide variety of flowers.

"Gongju-mama." I gasped and turned around.

"Daebi-mama!" I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"My daughter..." I looked up and ran hugged my father.

"Abeoji!" He chuckled.

"You still refuse to address me as a King." He stroked my hair and I smiled.

"I had a very bad dream and..." I ranted out to them but their smiles turned sad.

"Chaeyoung." I turned to see my brother and pranpriya, my best friend and next to her is the General's daughter.

I frowned. "This is the dream isn't it?" I began to tear and my brother came to me and ruffled my hair.

"You're seeing us now. That means you've safely arrived, but that can also mean we are no longer there with you." Tears start to sprung my eyes.

"Listen carefully Gongji—ani, chaeyoung-ah. Live for us ok?" I shook my head and my father knelt and wiped my tears.

"We'll meet again. We might not be who we are in your life anymore, but remember, we're still under that same sky." I sobbed and they all hugged me.

"Take care Chaeyoung. Until we meet again. Live your life." My mother kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.

~◇~

I jolted up awake and my hand reached to my eyes to find fresh tears streaming down. I looked around and it's dark but the a warm light coming from the ceiling. I really am living in the future. I pulled my legs to my chest and cried some more. A knock came and I looked at it. It was that familiar looking guy.

"May I come in?" I sniffed and slowly nodded. He brought me water and I accepted it. I looked at the glass in wonder how they can make a cup out of it. I felt the bed dip and I glared at him. He sat on the edge of my bed and he awkwardly cleared his throat and sat on the floor instead.

"I'm park chanyeol. I'm the eldest of my brothers." He has a deep raspy voice. I sniffed and wiped my tears.

"I'm park chaeyoung." He was surprised and I raised my brow at him

"People had names in the past too. Not just titles. Although, the lower class only had first names." He chuckled and my brows furrowed.

"I don't understand anything. You laugh easily when there's nothing funny. And why do you shelter a Japanese man?" He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Oh boy, you have a looong way to go." He shook his head.

"Then start now. I don't like that I don't have the knowledge. So this is what it felt like to be in a low class family back in the day." I mumbled with a frown.

"What do you mean by that?" He cocked an eyebrow at me. How dare he raise a brow at me?

"Weren't you taught about it in your history? Even we have such thing back then. Are people nowadays this ignorant of the past?" He grinned and I looked at him up from head to foot.

"I'm surprised you're not freaking out anymore." A small smile tugged on his lips.

"I will not be able to go back if I freak out. It will only cause damage on my voice. I was raised to be a smart girl by the King and Queen. I only needed to be told once. I was raised to be a Queen after all." I sat up straight and faced him.

"Wah, I don't think I've seen such poise before except on beauty pageants." I tilted my head in wonder.

"Beauty pageants?" He laughed and I frowned.

"Why do you laugh when there's nothing funny? Are you happy?" He laughed some more and rolled to the floor.

"I order you to stop this instance!" I glared. He was having trouble catching up from laughing.

"Aigoo. I don't even know where to start."

"Where else would you start other from the beginning?" He looked up to me and there's that smile again.

"How forward of you to look at a royal in the eye." I gasped when he suddenly stood up leaned to me, making me lie on my back.

"We'll start your lessons tomorrow princess, so sleep well." I was still laying in the same position he left me.

"H-how scandalous!!" I yelled after him, panting. My hand went to my chest as I felt it pound faster. I feel heat creeping up to my cheeks. I huffed and laid back down again. I can't help but roam my eyes in the room and I saw that rectangular thing again. Where I saw the people. I stood up and looked closely at it.

"Hello?" I whispered. How can they fit people in there? I gasped and wonder if they do sorcery. They are the witch's descendants after all.

"Don't worry. I'll get you out." I grabbed it on either side and started pulling

"Why is this so heavy?" I grunted and pulled some more. I used my feet to push to the wall for more strength and it fell off. I underestimated the weight so it dragged me backwards and I fell on my back making me scream, a loud crash followed.

"What's going on?!" Eight men barged in and turned on a bright light making me gasp

"It's the sun!" I looked up in awe and squinted my eyes.

"My plasma TV!!" My eyes darted to them and my eyes widened.

"Perverts!! Such indecent sight." I threw them everything I can grab.

"What's the noise all about?!" I turned to the lady's voice and she looked at all of us.

"Yah!! Why did you come here looking like that!! Go back to your rooms!"

"But grandma we're sleeping. We sleep in our boxer shorts." They whined but they were scolded and they all went out.

"I'm sorry about that gongju-mama." I shook my head. She's wearing a long sleeved silk robe.

"Ani. You can call me chaeyoung. I observed you don't use such word anymore." She smiled and looked around the mess I made.

"Why don't you change to something comfortable and sleep? Tomorrow, you'll learn basic things you need to know." She offered her hand and helped me down.

"Here, put this on." She gave me a set of silky loose pants and a long sleeved top. She helped me take off my hanbok.

"That's what you call a pajama. It's what you wear to sleep." I nodded and smiled

"It's soft and I like the color." I crawled up in bed and she tucked me in.

"Goodnight princess."

"Goodnight..." I don't know what to call her. Witch?

"You can call me halmeoni."

"Goonight halmeoni." She smiled and I closed my eyes, feeling my eyelids grow heavy.