OMP 22

"I didn't know there were sizes, are there really breasts that goes beyond C cup though?" The sales lady at the store told me how to measure my chest and what cup and size I fit. I asked her what it meant and she patiently explained to me which I'm thankful for while chanyeol excused himself saying he'll wait for me outside.

"Huwah~ how big could that be?" I put my hands on my chest and moved it forward, since I'm just an A cup, how much more with C cup and beyond that? Chanyeol cleared his throat and grabbed my hand, pulling me along with him.

"How about guys? Do you have cup sizes too? Or you only wear one size?" My brows furrowed.

"Guys don't wear bras... we don't have... that..." he glanced down and looked back up. I followed where looked at earlier and I nodded slowly. They don't have breasts?

"You don't?" I stopped, and tugged his arm so he can face me. I slipped my hand on his coat and felt his chest.

"You do have breasts. See?" He was very flustered and his whole face turned a lovely shade of red. I was distracted by what the kid that passed us was eating and I gasped, following it with my eyes while my hand still on his chest.

"You can eat clouds?!" I removed my hand and pointed to the kid.

"That's a cotton candy." My eyes sparkled and I clasped my hands towards him.

"Come on. I'll buy you one." He chuckled and I squealed, running excitedly.

"Yah! Not there!" Oops. I giggled and ran back to him, looping my arm around his and held his hand.

"Ppali!" I jumped and he laughed leading me to where they sell it.

"I'll take one please."

"Pink! I want pink!" I exclaimed.

"Pink one please." Chanyeol paid for the food and I let go of him when they handed it to me on a stick.

"It's smells sweet. It looks so fluffy." It is soft! I pinched a bit and put it on my mouth. My eyes widened as I looked at chanyeol.

"It melts in my mouth!" I pinched a bigger one and ate it. I can't help but dance a bit.

"You love it that much?" I grinned and nodded.

"Here, have some" I took a bit of it and nudged it on his mouth. He hesitantly opened it and I put it in, feeding him.

"Poor animals!" I gasped seeing owls in a glassed cage with something sharp dangling on it.

"They're dead!" I pointed at it.

"They're not real. It's stuffed toys."

"Stuffed toys?" I cocked my head to the side and he nodded, pulling me along the mall and stopped by the trash bin to throw the stick of what remains on my food earlier before going in the department store.

"Those are stuffed toys. They are usually based on animals and made for children. But one's never too old for one." I scanned the wide variety of stuffed animals and picked one. It's squishy!

"It's soft and nice to hug!" I gasped again seeing a huge one.

"That's a life-sized one." I ran up to it and hugged it. It's even softer! I snuggled closer to it and sighed.

"Excuse me ma'am, you're not allowed to do that." I looked up to see clerk, scolding me. I sadly stood up and went behind chanyeol, pouting.

"We'll take it."

"Really?!" I put a hand on my mouth and stared at the bear lovingly. It's baby pink!

"This way sir." Chanyeol shook his head seeing I cant move away from the said toy.

"Wait for me here." I nodded and threw myself at the bear again.

"Mine!" I giggled. I felt someone hit my foot and a second later a girl dropped on her knees.

"Omo! I'm sorry." I hurried to help her up and she weakly smiled at me.

"It's ok. I wasn't looking where I was going." I smiled at her kindness.

"I'm princess by the way. You are?" I blinked. That's right, they did told me children can be named as prince and princess now so it's common.

"Chaeyoung. Park chaeyoung." I accepted her handshake and she stared at me from head to foot.

"I'll see you around" she smirked and walked away.

"We'll get you a new stock, please wait." I snapped away from my trance and smiled, nodding.

"We should really get your phone already before we use the money to buy the things we didn't come here for." I am feeling so happy so I did not hesitate to grab his face and tiptoed, planting a chaste kiss on his lips. I ignored the tingling feeling when our lips touched.

"Thank you!" I squealed and greeted the lady with a new stuffed bear. I carried it on my back, piggybacking it.

"Yayy! I wanna go home now!" I jumped up and down, feeling really excited. I was about to run but noticed chanyeol was still in the same position, unmoving, crouching a bit since I pulled his face down a bit to meet my lips. My eyes darted behind him then back at him then to the green stuffed toy behind him again, it was standing up and back is hunched, with a stick on its hand.

"Oh! It looks like you!" I pointed and he pulled away from his current state and looked behind him.

"Yoda?" I read.

"From now on, you're yoda! Chanyeol is too long for me." I mumbled.

"Come on yoda!" I put the bear's hand together and hold it with one hand and I let my other tug on his sleeve.

"L-let me carry that for you." I moved away before he can touch it.

"No. I will carry it." He looked at me then chuckled.

"Ok then." He walked ahead and I followed him, skipping on my steps.

"We'll just stop by the phone store and then go." I nodded and followed him. I turned back when I felt someone staring at me but shrugged when I saw some kids pointing at my bear telling their moms to buy them one.