OMP 27

This chapter is dedicated to mchll21 and parkroseanne06 thanks for your upvotes 💞

•◇•

"Breathe princess." I bit on my nails as I paced back and forth nervously.

"It's so embarrassing, maybe I should just stay?" Lisa rolled her eyes

"You're coming with us. We'll teach you about human anatomy when we get to avoid something like that to happen again." I feel myself blush.

"And besides, even if you stay, yeol will stay too." Yeri chuckled sipping on her juice.

"Is jungkook coming with us?" Yeri nodded

"He got permission to fly with his family. The rest of the members are already there." Making jisoo pout

"Taetae could've come with us." She mumbled.

Chanyeol came out and I dashed to hide behind the person nearest to me, clutching on his hips but then chanyeol can see me since I'm taller than the person I was hiding on to. I looked at him and realized it's someone I don't know I immediately let go and bumped into yoshinori.

"Sorry." I muttered, looking down.

"It's ok. Uhmm.." he nudged the boys I'm unfamiliar with.

"Hello I am mashiho" the person I clutched into earlier introduced.

"I'm haruto" omo. His voice is deep too like yoda's.

"A-sa-hi." Said another who stared at me then blinked and continued to stare

"I'm sorry princess, that's just the way he is." His friends shook their head and expression didn't change at all.

"Oh boy... this is going to be a long hell of a trip." I turned to yoda who rubbed his temples tiredly.

"Everyone gather up to the van Let's go." I immediately clutched into lisa's hand, not looking at yoda who looks very handsome by the way, with his light blue button down shirt with a few buttons opened and rolled up sleeves tucked in his black slacks

"Don't leave me

"Don't leave me." I whispered to lisa and she giggled.

"We girls will be riding the van together. You boys can figure out who's coming with who." With that, lisa whisked me off and I sighed in relief.

Sehun and jungkook came to ride with us, sitting with their girlfriends. Jennie is sitting with jisoo and I'm sitting with Jeongyeon.

I was nervous the whole time. Yoda rode with us too but sat on the front seat next to the driver. He briefly galnced at me and I quickly looked away.

"You're tense." I almost jumped when jeongyeon suddenly talked to me making her chuckle.

"Relax princess." I frowned and put a hand over my heart. I can't breathe properly.

"Princess, are you ok?" I looked at Jeongyeon and shook my head no. I clutched too my heart and breathed rather fast.

"It's beating too fast. I- I'm scared. What I did e-earlier was w-wrong." Jeongyeon held my hand tightly.

"It's ok. Chanyeol doesn't mind—" my mind was blank. I feel very anxious when our eyes met earlier. What if he hates me?

"Princess! Chaeyoung!" I am breathing so fast now. I don't know what's going on, I haven't felt this way before. Everything is a blur. I feel like my heart's gonna jump on my throat.

•☆•

"Stop the car! Stop the car!" The van abruptly stopped and we all turned to Jeongyeon and chaeyoung.

My eyes widened when I saw her state that I immediately got out of the front seat and they opened the door for fresh air. She's having a panic attack.

"What's going on?!"

"I think it's because of you." Lisa screeched

"What?" They clumsily explained to me what happened and I was embarrassed.

"Oh so I was wrong?" I glared at jungkook

"Let's change places." Jeongyeon nodded and got down.

"Chipmunk." Her eyes were blank, she was breathing too fast.

"Chipmunk!" I cupped her cheek and shook it a bit, her eyes darted to me.

"Breathe with me ok?" She nodded and followed me and it wasn't long when she was breathing back to normal. Everyone and I sighed and hugged her to my chest. Sehun closed the door and we moved again

"It's ok. It was an honest mistake. You're alright." I felt my shirt getting wet so I know she's crying.

"Y-you're not mad?" She stuttered.

"No."

"You don't hate me?" I stopped rubbing her back

"There's no way I can." She sniffed

"But I pulled your penis and they said that hurt you." I sucked in a breath and silently groaned when I saw our companions stifle their laughter. They're eavesdropping. Jungkook and sehun snickered but was elbowed by their girls.

"T-that's alright. I'm ok." She looked up to me and wiped her tears.

"It doesn't hurt anymore?" I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry junior." She pats. She freaking patted it! I'm just glad she whispered that one and everyone's already minding their own business.

"Let's just not touch it ever ok? You don't want me to do that to you right?" Her brows furrowed.

"What? But you can't pull mine?"

"I mean touching it.." she blushed. Good, she knows what a reproductive organ is. I guess she was just shock seeing it standing... I shook my head from my thoughts.

"We're still a few hours away from the airport. You can sleep. Here." I unwrapped my arm around her and plugged my earphones on and played my playlist, handing her the other bud. I tucked her hair and put it in for her when she just stared at it. She smiled hearing the song but didn't lean back.

I was confused at first. Was she waiting for my arm? I hesitantly put an arm around her shoulder and she leaned back, her head on my shoulder. My heartbeat paced. I think I'm the one having a panic attack now. This girl really. I relaxed and stroked her hair. Leaning back, putting my shades on and closed my eyes.

I dreaded the days ahead. It's supposed to be a vacation but how can I relax when I have this naïve princess with me? 5 pranksters, 4 japanese kids and then there's doyoung and yedam's friends who also came. I can already feel like I'll age alot this coming week.