OMP 23

This chapter is dedicated to pimplehead120, Megaaapark, and KrishalaGurung, thank you for the upvotes! 💞

•◇•

We took longer than expected in the phone shop but that's just because they patiently taught me each features of the phone and how to use it.

Technology never failed to amaze me. Never in a million years would I have thought of owning an invention like it.

I chose the same model as yoda's. He's also first on my contacts list and only one for now. He told me to long press 1 in emergencies, calling him.

"Won't your eyes hurt?" I shook my head. I'm currently reading the manual on our way home.

"No one actually reads that you know?" He laughed when he saw me reading the license agreement on the phone.

"Just tick the box check and click agree cause you can't use the phone otherwise." He chuckled. I scrolled through and the tiny text went on forever. No wonder no one reads it.

I did what I was told and set up my phone the way I like it. I also learned how to put passwords and such.

"How do I connect to the internet?"

"I'll teach ylu everything you need to know about it when we get home." I nodded and opened the camera instead.

"Look! I'm a cat!" They said it's called a filter. It's so cute! I took alot of pictures. From myself, to the trees and buildings we pass by and to yoda who was driving.

"We're here! We're here!" I jumped on my seat and took the seatbelt off excitedly.

"The car is still moving chipmunk. Stay still." I comfusingly looked around and even ducked on my seat.

"What are you looking for?" The car finally stopped and he unbuckled his seatbelt, looking around with me.

"The chipmunk. You said there's a chipmunk." He laughed and scratched his eyebrows.

"I was calling you chipmunk." My brows connected and I pointed to myself.

"Me?" He smiled and pinched my cheeks

"Yes you. Now let's go." He got out of the car and opened the backseat to get my stuffed toy.

"Just like you call me yoda. I call you chipmunk. It's my nickname for you." Oh, a nickname.

Yoda struggled to walk as he carried my fluffy bear.

"Woah hyung what is that?" Doyoung came out with yoshinori who shyly looked away from me.

"Let me help you with that hyung." Yoshinori grabbed the bear from yoda and carried it like a sack.

"You're still not comfortable with him yet?" I looked at where they went and sighed.

"I haven't really tried talking to him yet."

"It's ok. Don't force yourself if you're not ready yet." He pats my head.

"I'll teach you after dinner. You can go and rest for now." I nodded and walked towards my room.

I dropped my bags on the floor and jumped on the bed where my bear is.

"I should give you a nickname..." you're pink and a bear...

"Blinkeu? I'll name you blinkeu~" I cuddled closer to it.

"Blinkeu, do you know why heart goes thump thump?" No answer.

"Blinkeu, I'll tell you a secret." I looked around and made sure no one else was there.

"My heart beats so fast around yoda and I don't know why." I frowned and laid on my back. My hand reached to my lips where his touched earlier and just the thought about it send shivers down my spine.

"Should I do that to someone else too? To see if I'll react differently."

"Nope!" A scream escaped my lips and I almost rolled off my bed. I sat in the middle of the big bed confused. Did blinkeu came alive?

"Noona. You should only do that to hyung and no one else. So you kissed huh?" I blinked at jihoon who came out from under my bed.

"Noona noona. Tsk tsk. It looks like you don't know anything." My bear moved and junku popped out from behind. Since when was he there?

"So this is the princess?" I turned to see new faces coming out from the closet?

"Hi princess! I'm jeongwoo." He offered his hand for a shake and I hesitantly shook it.

"I'm jaehyuk!" He smiled and he also has that braces thing.

"And I'm junghwan!" Junghwan bowed.

"We are the twins's friends. Since they're grounded, we came here instead. We are J5!"  They all gathered and spread their hands out.

"We heard your predicament princess, don't worry. We'll help you." Jeongwoo grinned

"But if you really to try kissing a different guy, I volunteer as tribute." Jaehyuk sat next to me and batted his lashes.

"Move it!" Junkyu's hand covered jaehyuk's face and pushed him

"Noona. Did you use tongue?" Jihoon smacked junkyu's head.

"Don't answer that. Anyway, how did hyung react?" They all gathered around me waiting for a response.

"Uhmmm.."

"Chipmunk I heard you screa—" yoda paused to see I was surrounded.

"Run." Was all junkyu could say and they all rushed out, bumping to chanyeol

"You better not let me catch you!" Yoda yelled after them.

"Are you ok? Were you brainwashed? Those kids are good at it." He came in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"They were adorable." I shrugged.

"Yep, you're brainwashed." He confirms and I laughed.

"Dinner is still being prepared and since I'm already here, let's teach you about the internet." I took my phone and laid on my stomach with my elbows propped up and my chin on my hands as I listened to yoda.

He installed some games and apps on my phone and its uses. He told me what a social media is and created an instagram for me since I like taking pictures and videos.

"And that's about it. You can find the rest on the internet." I smiled and nodded.

"It's amazing how something this small have all this inside!" I stared at my phone in awe. He also explained to me about the storage capacity.

"Remember to keep it with you at all costs ok? It's connected with my phone so I can easily find you."

"Even if I am taking a bath?"

"Even if you're taking a bath. It's waterproof anyway." I nodded.

"Wait!" I sat up and reached out for his shirt.

"Hmm?"

"Let's take a picture!" I gave him my phone and he sat back down, opening the camera

"Hana, dul, set~" he put a peace sign over his mouth and I leaned closer to him, smiling a bit.

I smiled and quickly made it as my wallpaper.

"Send it to me ok?" I nodded and immediately sent it to him.

✔ Oh My, Princess?!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara