OMP 45

Thanks for following me Taemisol 💞

•◇•

Heat radiated my body and I feel like laughing. "Why don't I see the boys here?" I asked and they busted out giggling making me giggle too. I didn't like to drink anymore cause I feel like my stomach's getting heavy so I discarded my bottle already.

"Lisa told them a different club!" Jennie answered.

"You what?! Taehyung's gonna kill me!" Jisoo sobered up a bit.

"Oh relax. Have some fun!" Jisoo rolled her eyes but grinned. We were forming a cirlcle as we danced when I felt a hand on my waist and a body pressed on my back.

"Dance with me." A guy whispered on my ear.

"Ooh the princess getting it." Yeri cheered.

"I'm so glad I'm single!" Jeongyeon laughed

"You and me both." Jennie clinked her glass with Jeongyeon as they turned to faced their unknown partners which also popped behind them so I followed what they did.

I spun to see the guy behind me and stumbled a bit, "whoops." I giggled. He held my arms to steady me while I try to clear my head. The place is dancing too.

"You're prettier than I expected." The guy smiled down at me and leaned down a bit so I can hear him. He had a beautiful raspy voice, tall and handsome.

"You're handsome too." I chuckled and he lead my hand to his nape but we were suddenly pulled apart. Correction, I was pulled away from him into another guy's chest.

"Hey man I was dancing with her. Do you know her?" The guy I just danced with frowned. I was going to agree with him and pull myself away when a familiar scent attacked my nostrils.

"Yes, I can see you're dancing with my wife

"Yes, I can see you're dancing with my wife." I gasped and looked up to see yoda glaring at the guy. I learned a word that's appropriate for this situation... oh shit.

"Woah! Sorry dude. Didn't know she was married." The guy raised his hands up in surrender and looked yoda then to me.

"You can still find me as a friend, the name's Koo Junhoe." He said, winking at me and I felt yoa's grip on my waist tightened.

"And she's Mrs. Park." Junhoe chuckled and left. I had the urge to reach out to let him take me with him but I like my yoda more.

"Hubby!" I giggled, clinging to him.

"Are you drunk?" His brows creased and I wore the same expression

"What's drunk?" He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Hyung, we all got them. Yoongi hyung already whisked jennie noona away." Yedam truned to me and I pinched his cheeks

"Uh-oh. She looks wasted too." Yedam said, shaking his head and I pouted when he left.

"Come on, let's get you sobered up." Yoda tried to pry me off him but instead and jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his nape tighter. His hands automatically went around my waist for support and careful not to drop me.

"Park Chayoung." He said with gritted teeth

"You're wearing a dress!" I didn't listen.

"I dethrone junkyu as a Koalaaa~" I yelled on his ear and he flinched from my loud voice.

"You're dead Lalisa manoban!" Lisa squealed as sehun threw her over his shoulder.

"You have a lot of explaining to do kim yerim!" Jungkook scolded, holding unto yeri's wrist tightly.

"I am not druuunkkk!! I am sober! Sober! You know sober? Bigbang! You don't know bigbang? Then we can't be friends!" Jisoo drawled.

"Babe, you had too much to drink and I'm supposed to be mad you know." Taehyung whined.

"Don't touch me! I can see my way out!" Jeongyeon slapped my brother's hands away but she took one step and she fell.

"Oraabeeoooniiii~ you can't do that to the general's daughter! She'll cut your head off!" I waved at him and jumped in place.

"Fuck. Don't do that!" Yoda grunted.

"Do what—weeee~" he suddenly ran full speed, still carrying me.

"Get off now." He said once we're in the car.

"Noooo~ you might not come back." He raked his hair and turned to the driver.

"Hurry back to the hotel. Use the back entrance." The driver nodded and then he pressed something and we can't see the driver anymore.

"Chaeyoung, listen to me." His voice was stern and he grabbed my hands and took it off from his nape and put my wrists together and tightly held it in front of me.

"Didn't I tell you to behave?" My brows creased.

"But I was a good girl! We didn't do anything wrong."

"You didn—" he closed his eyes shut and he took deep breaths.

"You got drunk."

"I'm not. I didn't drink any rice wine."

"What did you drink?"

"Juice! With lots of fruit! I don't like what they call tequila. It buuuurrnnssss. Burn baby buuurrnn~" he muttered under his breath about something gods helping him.

"Blasphemy!" I exclaimed

"How dare you utter the name of a diety!"

"Diety—" he let go of my hands and slammed his open palms to his face and rubbed it uo and down. If you were wondering, my legs are still around his waist as I sat on his lap, facing him.

"What? Did I hurt your pen-oh wait, that's vulgar—cock. I'm sorry were you squishe—

"No!" His hand jerked back to mine

"Do not ever let your hand go near it. Ok?" I tilted my head when he looked up and sobbed? But his eyes don't have tears.

The car stopped and he removed me from his lap. "Don't let go of my hand and just look down."

I followed his instructions and we got on the elevator along with the others. Lisa's snoring on sehun's arms. She was scooped like a bride with his blazer covering her. Jisoo was pouting at taehyung and yeri was poking jungkook's cheeks as we wait for our floor.

My eyes darted to yoda's exposed skin and then I remembered. "Hubby! I learned something today!" I grinned

"What? That juice can make you drunk?" He scoffed.

"Lisa showed me how to make a mark!" I grabbed his nape and sank my teeth into his shoulders. His scream was the last thing I heard when I fell asleep, my mouth still on the corner of his neck and shoulders. Weird, I was pretty sure sehun made a sexy sound when lisa did it. Yoda sounded like he's in pain.